Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

How's everyone getting on? I was a bit AWOL this week, helping my sister move back from college and slipped off plan a little. I have so many birthdays and celebrations coming up, it's a nightmare. My OH has a training course for the next three weeks as well, so I'm doing school runs, meals, looking after baby, planning meals, shopping, chores...I feel tired just thinking about it!
Fwiw, i think Fat Free Natural yoghurt and fromage frais are interchangeable. I don't like fromage frais either and avoid it like the plague.

Sounds like you have a busy time ahead Sunshine!
I've got the chicken in the oven now so I guess I'll know in 30 mins or so! ;) Wish it would hurry up, been thinking about it all day, Lol x

I think you should be digging into your satay about now - hope it's nice!! I tried the korma last night - it was good but the fromage frais split?

Argh no! Me and fromage frais don't get on at all ;) I've made the korma with fat free natural yogurt and it's yum!

How is everyone after the bank holiday?? Hope everyone managed to enjoy some sun! Everyone seemed to have the BBQs out here anyway! Love that smell! Thankfully I managed to be good and stay on track. Still finding my feet with the original plan though. Fingers crossed it shows on the scales on Thursday or I'll be very annoyed!
Good luck to everyone for weigh in this week

Not a great weekend for me with a party and a meal out but I did the best I could food wise and I didn't turn either into a blow out which is what I would usually do! So fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow.

I have made decision to keep of my scales from now on as I was weighing myself 5/6 times a day :(

Ditto for the satay recipe. Usually have to avoid stuff like that because the OH doesnt like peanuts. But seeing as he's gone, I can have a free for all! Bank hol was actually ok for me, but this weekend is my Sis in laws 21st. So I'll probably be a disaster this weekend!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Has anyone been to thunder road in temple bar and been good with what they ordered? Just been informed we are going Saturday night and im already panicking about how many million syns im going to eat. Its my turn to drive so thankfully cocktails are not a problem.

Evening guys! So had my 1st really bad weigh in since joining, a 3lb GAIN.. I am heartbroken I really did try this week, only had one drink over the bank holiday..Our electric cooker broke so only had a microwave and airfryer for most of the week so was tricky to plan meals. I had lots of salads/fruit etc. but equally I had sandwiches and a couple of takeaways too. Excuses, excuses but at the end of the day I chose what put in my mouth..

Did I quick shop after my meeting and our cookershould befixed by tomorrow so here is to a 100% food optimising week

Have not been on in a bit. Had ti order a new battery for my phone. Was 2lbs down on friday.

Did the mini marathon yesterday. Was good fun, aiming for rock n roll half marathon next. How did everyone else get on that was doing it?

Snow queen its usual pub food. But you can get cajun chicken breast with rice & they do bake potatoes.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh that Satay recipe is great I'm definitely going to try it tomorrow! Thanks vavaness :)

VickyT I had a 3lb gain a few weeks ago after what I thought was an OK week, I was devastated haha but I just drew a line under it and kept going and the following week I had a 3lb loss which was my biggest weekly loss :) so keep going!

And snow queen I usually get a steak and side salad and baked potato out of there.. although I always give in and have pepper sauce too :rolleyes: X

My mouth is watering thinking about that chicken satay! Must take a trip to tesco on my lunchbreak today and see if they have any reduced fat peanut butter! What one did you use Vavaness?

Went a bit AWOL the last few days, not a good weekend foodwise, great social wise :) Had my new nieces christening on Sunday, i was making the cake and cupcakes to spend all day Saturday doing that and of course i had to taste test plenty ;) Had the Christening on Sunday morning then meal afterwards back home for few hours put little one to bed then headed out again for the night and of course ended up in chipper and had a pizza to myself, why do i do this to myself i did so well last week, will be so embarresed if i put on weight on my second week there, so serious damage limitation until thursday evening

Hi I havent been on a while, I sts this week and was totally gutted but I suppose the fact that I had the mother of all cramps during totm while doing the mini marathon on Monday (yes I did it too Redsters) and my legs were like lead yesterday I should be grateful, next week I want the 6Ibs lost to get into the next stone category (13st) and my 6st award as well

Back