Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Well done newme14, that's a great loss.

Congrats on the mini marathon orla, sts is great and it will probably all show next week!

You had a very hectic weekend sweet as pie, everyone has weekends like that where everything happens together! As they say draw the line under it and back on track, you'll be fine.

I was down 2.5 this week. Very happy with that :)
well done.

weighing in day doesn't be long coming around. My weigh in is tomorrow im dreading it. I think Ive been good but i have a bad feeling about it.

just wondering if anyone has brought the 12 weeks upfront does it encourage you to be extra good?

I normally buy 6 weeks and if ur motivation about going is teetering or u don't have the weekly fee handy so don't bother sometimes, it's worth it. It doesn't particularly encourage me to eat better tho. The other disadvantage is that you can't take a holiday in the middle without losing a week x

thanks runmammyrun, this has been one bad day and I'm glad to be leaving here in the next ten minutes, one thing though I'm in control and 100% on plan, lets hope I get that loss next week as I really need it to boost the mood

I haven't bought a countdown yet as I have 2 weeks holidays coming up but I am going to get a 6/12 week one when I come back so it will keep me going over the summer months.

There is a special offer on at the minute you get a free book I think

Is that only with the 12 week countdown or is it consultants discretion whether to offer it with the 6 weeks? I got a free book last year with a 6 week one, but my new consultant is only offering this one with 12 weeks and £50 is a bit too much at once for me

I was thinking if i brought the 12 weeks that will bring me right up to my holidays. I seen they were offering the book with 12 weeks. How much would 12 weeks cost? If i pay upfront i will go every week.

I got the 12week countdown, it's 90euro!And you get the new book free with it. I don't know if it will make me stick to plan any better but I have set a goal to be at target by the end of it!! So I am extra aware of what I am eating I guess. Week is going ok so far, lots of superfree. I am going to do a food diary tomorrow though because I know I was over syns today.:(

I was up one this week - I did have a few lapses and it's TOTM, so it wasn't unexpected - but all that said I do find it demoralising that a couple of pieces of garlic bread has me up a pound and so many people talking about mad nights out and still losing!

I was up one this week - I did have a few lapses and it's TOTM, so it wasn't unexpected - but all that said I do find it demoralising that a couple of pieces of garlic bread has me up a pound and so many people talking about mad nights out and still losing!

I know what you're saying sus, but i think TOTM puts a whole new feckin spin on losing weight! I've been bang on 100% on plan in the past but TOTM has thrown it all out the window for me :(

Weigh in today. Down 3lb so 5.5lb in total. Delighted with myself. Paid for 12 week countdown which cost €90. Going to put weekly fee aside each week so it wont be such a big pay out when 12weeks is up. Hoping it will keep me on track aswell. Fingers crossed for everyone weighing in today. X

Does anyone know how much the 6 weeks is? don't think I could afford 90 all in one go

Weigh in today. Down 3lb so 5.5lb in total. Delighted with myself. Paid for 12 week countdown which cost €90. Going to put weekly fee aside each week so it wont be such a big pay out when 12weeks is up. Hoping it will keep me on track aswell. Fingers crossed for everyone weighing in today. X

Great loss hun :)

You pay upfront. You pay for 10 and get 2 weeks free. If you have holidays you need to book them. 6 weeks would be €45 i think.

It is €9 a week once your between 18-59 (not quite sure if your a senior when you turn 60) so that would be €45 (presuming that you only pay for 5 weeks instead of 6)

Back