Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Wow big loss, well done runmammyrun

2lb off this week Happy days :)

Nice to see the scales move again after sts last week and I've been exercising every day so it must be paying off

Any plans for the weekend? I've a couple of things I wanna get stuck into around the house A few small painting jobs, sanding window sills that kind of thing Hope to get the lawns mowed if weather allows Other than that nothing too exciting
Have a good one x

Well done Linda, a loss is a loss and going in the right direction. I hope you dont mind me saying this but often if I was off plan for even one day it wont show on the scales the following week but often can show the week after that. Not everyone is like that but I certainly am and usually when I get away with a bad week then I eat the melon every day and hope that I get a sts or a loss (had a sts this week so got away with it)

Hi everyone. well done on your weight loss this week. i only lost 1/2lb this week but at least it's a minus. trying to get diverticulitis sorted.in pain all the time.on a low fiber diet so not much fruit and veg..but onwards and downwards.. good luck everyone for this week :)

weegirl, it is going in the right direction and all those half pounds add up to almost 2st a year, well done

Well done Linda, a loss is a loss and going in the right direction. I hope you dont mind me saying this but often if I was off plan for even one day it wont show on the scales the following week but often can show the week after that. Not everyone is like that but I certainly am and usually when I get away with a bad week then I eat the melon every day and hope that I get a sts or a loss (had a sts this week so got away with it)

Hi Orla. Thanks for the message. No I don't mind at all. My friend who is also in slimming world says that to me all the time :) off to a good start today so will try to keep it up for the rest of the week. Plenty of melon will be had this weekend. 3lb to get my 2 1/2 stone award. Hopefully in the next 2 weeks. Hope you have a good weekend :)

Hi just subscribing moving between Edinburgh and Waterford so good to get ideas on all the brand choices :)

Well done on the losses girls :)
Welcome on board Flan.

Looks like the weather is going to be miserable this weekend nothing much planned here!

Hope everyone has a good one :)

Hey ladies how is everyone doing? Past 2 weeks have been manic between work and going away both weekends - needless to say I'm 1 pound up so need to get my butt in gear and start going down the scales again!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lived on melon all weekend and have been 100% on plan this week and it is showing on the scales (at last) as I got up on my own scales and for the first time ever I'm in the 13's OMG I cant believe it. I know myself it probably wont show on the scales tomorrow evening but to be honest I know I have it as I weighed myself first thing this morning and that is the most accurate reading

I was lucky because I got a lot of walking in this weekend, I just chilled and took it easy but between showers I got out and walked

Back