Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Orla I must say I love the feeling of reaching that next stone bracket, best of luck this week xx

Fingers and toes crossed, I'm prepared to still see 14st tomorrow evening at my official weigh in but I'm been so good today and tomorrow, it would be great to see 13 instead of 14

Fudgie, once I lose 2Ibs then I have reached another milestone and that is I will be under 200Ibs and that to me is a big one, it is these "little" things that keep the motivation going

Best of luck tomorrow Orla.

Can I ask what is everyone's consultants like? I'm thinking of changing groups at the moment.

Hey all, Did well over the weekend, had dinner in inlaw's house saturday evening so was dreading that but she had done salad and i filled up my plate with the good stuff and didnt touch any of the extras and i didnt have dessert with was so hard but im proud to say i didnt cave in, and it was hard as mother in law doesnt like to take no for an answer. There was carrot cake, Baileys cheesecake and apple tart. So really hopefully for a good loss on Thursday

Newme 14, my leader isnt the best, she started with our group only two weeks ago, a week after i started, but anytime someone asked her the syn value of something she just looks up the book which is the first time majority of us would have done in the first place and if its not in that she asks the group or changes the subject. Dont think she has answered one question anyone has asked which is annoying.

Sweet as pie you done brill to resist all those desserts! I don't think I could have said no to the baileys cheesecake!
My consultant the same she will ask people to check for syn values of items that are pretty common. She said a few times now she would bring in this that and the other and then didn't. The group has become very boring same thing every week just goes around everyone and asks how you did.

Well done sweet as pie, you should feel very proud off yourself resisting all of them. They sounded excellent.

Good luck tomorrow orla, can't wait to hear how you get on.

NewMe14 my consultant is ok, loves the sound of her own voice so we often run over time. But we did have people the pass couple of weeks who had travelled for work or holidays and visited our group who said the loved it! They could not believe how much we talk about food and how she tries to talk to everyone. Sadly she never brings up body magic and I really wish she would. Walking is about the height of it and those who do fitness classes etc and have a gain, well she just puts that down to over doing exercise and doesn't listen.. :(

My consultant is rubbish. She's very over the top, seems quite false and actively discourages exercise/body magic. My class also runs over every single week, weigh in starts at 7.30pm and it's about 9pm by the time class finishes up. I had a fantastic consultant last year so at least I've had the experience of how it should be done. I would love to change classes but I go with a couple of girls from work and it's the only one that they can attend.

NewMe, it is essential to have a good consultant, I cant praise mine enough but if you have the option of changing then I would definitely look into it

So down 1lb today which is good but still have 2lb to lose to get to where I was 2weeks ago, but here is to a great food optimising week.

My consultant is rubbish. She's very over the top, seems quite false and actively discourages exercise/body magic. My class also runs over every single week, weigh in starts at 7.30pm and it's about 9pm by the time class finishes up. I had a fantastic consultant last year so at least I've had the experience of how it should be done. I would love to change classes but I go with a couple of girls from work and it's the only one that they can attend.

My club has weigh in from 11.30-12 and meeting from 12-1 but today it was 1.20, its getting stupid :(

I thought it was meant to be an hour including the weigh in time?

Oh well, not liking her actually kind of wants to make me do better! Just to show her she is wrong about exercise if nothing else.

I wish I had a consultant like yours Orla she sounds great. Mine doesn't even answer calls/texts despite saying you can call/text her whenever! I know she has a life too and I wouldn't dare call/text on a weekend but not even to get a response or a sorry a few days later. Just not good enough in my opinion.

The only thing is the class time really suits me :)

Mine is from 9:30 to 11. It is over usually bang on 11 everyone starts rattling keys !!!

Well loads walked out of our meeting today so hopefully she will be faster next week, the new members meeting went on for ages and it pushed everything back..
Any tips on getting started on body magic?

Walking is a good way to get into it. Its free and you can fit it in around everything else. There's also an infinite number of ways to increase the intensity when you want to. I started with 15-20 minutes two or three times a week, now I aim for 30 minutes every weekday. Doesn't always happen but I've started going to the gym for half an hour on the treadmill (I'm trying to work up to running a 5k), then the pool. I tell myself I'm doing the gym and swim 4 times a week but if I manage at least 2, I'm happy x

Hows it goin girls

I dont attend class anymore but when I did I couldnt take to my consultant at all Just something a bit false and ditzy about her and I didnt get her sense of humour at all And she never really seemed available
Anyway I do it from home and I love this site for support Its amazing So many threads to help in different ways

My body magic these days are Jillian Michaels workouts at home I started with 30 day shred and have accumulated quite a few of her dvd's so I just pick whatever takes my fancy and do it Try to do one at least every week day and weekends too if time allows

Had a huge craving for chocolate earlier I had bought 2 finger kitkats so had 2 of them!! Then some dark chocolate!!! and half a bag of tayto Dinner let me down today too Had a bundy with my burger and deep fried the chips Dunno what happened me Anyway just brushed my teeth and did 40 mins of kickboxing workout there now so I'll get back on it tomorrow

My partner is home tomorrow from work ( he works 3 weeks away each month) so my food choices dont be the best and I will probably indulge in a few drinks He leaves again on sunday so gotta make the most of our few days

Morning everyone, long time no posting! I ended up in hospital for the guts of a week, got out on Sat and just starting to feel myself again now. I'm on so many meds I'm all bloated and god knows what I've put on. Not too bothered, but feeling a wee bit better now, so want to get back on track food wise anyway.

Haven't been able to read much, so will spend some time catching up on threads. Hope you're all well.

I read your posts yesterday but wasnt at work so I said I would post up here how I got on last Tuesday. Delighted to say I reached one of my "little" mini targets and I can now say I'm below 200Ibs. I was down 3.5Ibs and so I have 2Ibs to lose to get my 6st award (gosh even writing this it is an OMG moment for me as I never thought I would lose that much) but I'm going out on Sunday night for an Indian meal with friends so going to stock up on melon for the week and get some body magic in too

By the way, I got my gold body magic award last Tuesday after doing the mini marathon last Monday week and I have been promised my platinum award next Tuesday

Back