Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

I read your posts yesterday but wasnt at work so I said I would post up here how I got on last Tuesday. Delighted to say I reached one of my "little" mini targets and I can now say I'm below 200Ibs. I was down 3.5Ibs and so I have 2Ibs to lose to get my 6st award (gosh even writing this it is an OMG moment for me as I never thought I would lose that much) but I'm going out on Sunday night for an Indian meal with friends so going to stock up on melon for the week and get some body magic in too

By the way, I got my gold body magic award last Tuesday after doing the mini marathon last Monday week and I have been promised my platinum award next Tuesday

That's incredible Orla! Well done, I'm really happy for u, and it's really motivating me to get my act together and join u in the 6st club! I'm gonna request my gold bm award on Monday (think I'm long overdue) and finally got my act together again and have gotten my 5st award back. Hoping for my 6st by the end of july

Was at consultant last Friday, as we are having problems ttc and he was saying he would ideally like me to be down to 80kg before i get any treatments done, I am seeing him again in eight weeks and he said he would like to see nearly have that off me by then so that is giving me an extra push to do this right this time.

Everyone is doing so well. It's great. Hopefully the weather will stay nice and dry so we can all get a bit more body magic in ;)

Best of luck for your weigh in tonight sweet as pie and anyone else yet to weigh this week :wavey:

Was at consultant last Friday, as we are having problems ttc and he was saying he would ideally like me to be down to 80kg before i get any treatments done, I am seeing him again in eight weeks and he said he would like to see nearly have that off me by then so that is giving me an extra push to do this right this time.

Please tell me that's a typo LOL...good luck for ur WI anyway ;) x

Haven't been on all week so just catching up. Wow orla fair play to you. Nearly 6st down that is brillant. You are doing fanastic. Hope you are feeling better coughdrops. Well done to all the loses this week. I sts but i expected to be up as i went a bit mad over the weekend. New week so in going to be good. X

I have a bit of a crisis at home and to me the one thing I can control is my weight, it is probably my way of dealing with what I cant do anything about but I have to say you guys are great and I love reading all the positive stories on here

hi everyone. wow congrats Orla on your great weight loss.Niamh i hope you're feeling better today.. well done everyone who lost lbs this week and others like me who put on a lb or more we will have to work  harder this week...i had a great week of been out at a party and then on tues i was at Dolly Parton in Belfast... didnt drink at either and was very careful with food all week but still had a lb on last night! still trying to get diverticulitis flare up sorted... anyone any advice on bloated tummy please.....going to christy moore on sat night. but wont be drinking or eating bad...:)

Well done everyone! The bit of sun seems to be working for us! I still can't believe it but I was 3.5lb this week and into a new stone!!!

Hey all did my 5th weigh in tonight was very nervous as I had put a pound on over the last 2 weeks but delighted to say iv lost 3 so that's 10 pounds so far! Only 2 more stone to go haha! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done everyone.

Took the plunge and hopped on scales this morning, and have had a 2lb gain while being in hospital. Pretty pleased with that! Going to do some red days this week, I've been eating a lot of carbs lately due to the meds I was on, so I'm craving veg at this stage.

Have a nice weekend x

some great losses there.

Don't worry Niamh that 2lb will be off in no time.

Anyone any plans for weekend? I'm going to do my best to be good really want my 4 stone award next week! I see we are in for a heatwave next week also so that will be nice :D

NewMe14, not any real plan but I am going to success express. Have being off plan the past two days because of sickness in the house and extreme exhaustion too. Haf fruit salad this morning and going shopping for lots of veg for some soup later, will use my healthy extra's at lunch and have a sandwich with cheese and big salad.. Really want a lose on Tuesday?

Are the Mallon low fat, gluten free leek and pepper sausages free???

NewMe14, not any real plan but I am going to success express. Have being off plan the past two days because of sickness in the house and extreme exhaustion too. Haf fruit salad this morning and going shopping for lots of veg for some soup later, will use my healthy extra's at lunch and have a sandwich with cheese and big salad.. Really want a lose on Tuesday?

Are the Mallon low fat, gluten free leek and pepper sausages free???

Best of luck for Tuesday it is very hard to stick to plan when your sick but sounds like you are back on track now :) I need to make soup to but just not feeling the love to start chopping piles of veggies!

Ps sorry I'm not sure about those sausages. I've only ever had the Mallons ones that are free once or twice because they are so hard to get. Hopefully one of the other girls might know on here.
Have a great day xx

Pretty sure they're half syn each x

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 -
Get Club25 -
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -
Get Club40 -
Get into Normal BMI category-

Thanks, they had them reduced in Tesco so have to cook them today! There is no way Im way paying 2.30euro for 6sausages, that is ridiculous So got the for 1.20. Iceland have just opened here and they have the quorn low fat sausages, so must try them too..

Pork curry sounds really good but my dad wont eat pork so its off the menu :( Wish he wasn't so picky

Not a huge pork fan myself, but in the curry I don't really taste it too much :) Much prefer chicken or turkey. Anyway DH bought it, so has to be used up.

Might take a run into Iceland tomorrow, and stock up on some Quorn steak burger thingies. Can't remember the proper name, I know them when I see them ;)

Back