Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Welcome to you both. I82much- wow, 4 stone! Amazing! Ampsa, I do red days quite a bit, I like the structure of them.

Well Ampsa and I82much, it is great to see newbies join here, especially when your Irish :D

I82much wow is all I can say, I have lost just over 6st but that is in 19 months so your weight loss is amazing, well done.

Myself, as you can see my name is Orla and I live in Athlone with DH and we have no children but DH wants to start doing SW too as he can see how well I'm doing on it.

Can anyone help me here, apparently there is a bottle of wine that is 12 syns for the entire bottle, it is one of those reduced alcohol ones, it is called First Cape (there is First Cape 12.5% but that is not reduced alcohol) and it is 5.5% alcohol. It wouldnt bother me that it is 5.5%, I just think it is great having a full bottle of wine and still have 3 syns remain

Does anyone know where I can get it, I dont think Tesco do the 5.5% but they do the 12.5%

Can anyone help me here, apparently there is a bottle of wine that is 12 syns for the entire bottle, it is one of those reduced alcohol ones, it is called First Cape (there is First Cape 12.5% but that is not reduced alcohol) and it is 5.5% alcohol. It wouldnt bother me that it is 5.5%, I just think it is great having a full bottle of wine and still have 3 syns remain

Does anyone know where I can get it, I dont think Tesco do the 5.5% but they do the 12.5%

Must look out for that.

Had a google of "First Cape Light" - it's on tesco.ie

I never thought of that, will check to see if in Athlone, I might buy two or three, it doesnt bother me that it is low alcohol wine, wine is wine and the 12%+ gives me a bad headache so this I feel is my way of stopping that

My aunt had a low alcohol one recently, can't remember brand, but it didn't taste great. Might be nice as a spritzer though, or do up a jug of sangria/punch with it? Get in the superfree ;)

Hi Orla Im actually a scouser living in Kerry! Following Atkins at the mo but debating whether to do the online New You. I just dont know anymore!

I have to ask and I bet I'm going to get told off here but are you a Red or a Blue fan, just so you know I'm a blue fan !!!

Niamh, your hilarious, I never thought of that and I actually did think of doing one third super free when drinking alcohol so now I know it is possible !!!

I dont eat too many grapes because they are very sweet but the only reason I eat them is because I usually get a carton of melon and the grapes come with them and they are super free

God Orla Im neither I was brainwashed as a child with Everton, my dads gouse is a shrine and I grew up a Liverpool fan just to annoy him hah! But cant stand it,overpaid tossers who cant win a decent game when faced with overseas professionals. Thank god my son is a Kerry supporter he's neutral!!

Kerry are doing very well at the moment too, good team to be supporting

Would love to get into sport but I have to have my hip replaced :eek: and sport except walking is a no no now

Tesco's does this:
B By Black Tower Red 5.5% 750Ml - Groceries - Tesco Groceries

&
First Cape Light White Zinfandel 5.5% 75Cl - Groceries - Tesco Groceries

&

Miranda Summer Light 5.5% White 75Cl - Groceries - Tesco Groceries

Hope this help's.

Thanks a million Celtic-Chick, I'm presuming these are all 12 syns a bottle, is that right

Hi all Im from County Kerry thinking of joining SW when it opens in Tralee next week. Ex Lipotrim, atkins. Thinking red days will be good for me as Im used to Atkins

Hi welcome to Minimins. :welcome2: I'm like you and I have tried every diet under the sun I would start in January and have given up before the end! Not with slimming world though started in January and I am still loving it :) Best decision ever was to join.

Hi all , just registered here so forgive me if i make a mess of my very first post :) I joined slimming world march 11th this year and i LOVE it , so far ive got 4stone 1 lb gone , loads more to go but im confident i'll get to where i want to be. Looking forward to chatting with you all .

Huge :welcome2: to you too. Great to see lots of new people on minis. Massive congratulations on your weight loss so far, that is fantastic. Have you any tips for us :)?

Down a pound this week, very happy as wasn't expecting a loss after last week's big one

Well done on the loss Niamh, that is fantastic.

well I am finally back on track after losing my holiday gains and I really want to lose another stone by the end of August. Hopefully!

well done Newme!! I am still 6.5 lbs up since my lowest at Easter. Want to have that off by end of August. That'll be my 1 year at SW... at least 6 months of that spent faffing around ;)

Back