Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

girls I am nearly crying with the laughing here!!

The new look in blanch is good it's the closest to me and I was in there a few weeks ago and they have a great selection of clothes.

Miss taken I'm the same as you I haven't gone down much in tops but dresses & jeans etc I'm down a few sizes. So weird isn't it how sizes work.

Just realised... I want to wear jumpsuit to a wedding, and I've lovely sucky in shapewear for under it. The glamour! Will nude shapewear shine through the black jumpsuit? You know the way white does, if you take a photo, you can see the white through black?

I don't know, but I wouldn't have thought so. If the black is very light fabric, it might look like you're going commando tho. X

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st - DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 -
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -
Get Club40 -
Get into Normal BMI category-

Good luck ;) xx

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 -
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

How's the weekend going for everyone? I was up 2.5 on Wednesday and I am just on the way home to my mothers for the night. We are going for a Chinese so I hope I can behave myself a bit, lol.
Have an anniversary mass on tomorrow and we'll be going for a bite to eat after that too. Really don't want another gain this week x

Ah girls I seen a fab jumpsuit today and i couldn't stop laughing at the thought of the flaps! I'm sure people thought i was losing it! Thanks for the chuckle though.

How is everyone getting on this week? after all my stressing about last week WI i was down 3 lbs, but that is really a couple off weeks because I had STS the week before. needless to say I was on cloud nine hopping off the scales! 4 more lbs to get to target! Is it possible before the end of August?

Weekend is going ok, think knowing I've the wedding next week is keeping me on track. DH is going to his dad for a few days, which helps me have a few 100% days... no distractions ;)

Have to go paint and wallpaper shopping with my mum today, could be testing :D

Sent from my phone... if I can work it properly

Hi everyone,

Weekend is going ok here too. I am really excited for WOTY next week! I don't think I've lost anything according to my scales so far this week but will see on weigh in day. Going to TGI Fridays today for dinner so don't know what I am going to have but know I will need all my syns for it. Will try to be good though would love to get the rest of this pesky stone off before the kids go back to school.

Congratulations everyone, you're all doing fantastic. I'm hoping for at least 3.5lb off tomorrow evening so I'm over halfway to my next award and aiming to have it for the end of august (7lb to go as I was spot on 5.5st off last week).

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 -
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

I'm doing fantastic, 4lb off tonight, so aiming for another 3 next week to get my 6st award :D

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 - DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

I've not been here for a while but read the email every night, everyonone is doing amazing!
Miss_Taken, whats your secret to still having big losses, if you dont mind me asking! I'm managing either half a lb to a pound most weeks. Would love to be getting 3-4lbs losses, am bridesmaid in Ocotober and would love another half stone gone or one if I could get it, well done, just amazing!

TripleB, I don't really have a secret, I' ve had pretty awful losses for the past year and a lot of gains, but this last month, I've gotten my act together again and decided to focus. My 30th is next month and I really want to have my 7st award for it (1st 3lb to go).
The things I am focusing on just now are making sure I drink 2L of water or squash (not fizzy drinks) every day, controlling my portions (when I'm full, anything more is just greed and it's amazing how much unnecessary food I was eating). I'm not doing much exercise at the minute which I'm feeling pretty blah about, but things have just been hectic. It's also not that I'm cutting out carby food, but I am trying to limit how much I rely on it. Previously, over half my plate would have been filled with spuds, SW chips or rice, and it goes along with the eating too much. There's just no need for it.
I've been planning my meals a day before so I don't run around thinking "well I'll just stop at the petrol station and grab a salad" only to come out with a whopping great fry just because the smell of the hot food got to me ;)
Weigh in night is also now treat night. Had a chippy last night and some chocolate, so I'm not feeling like I'm missing out ;) x

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Thanks for the reply Miss_Taken, pretty much everything I'm doing too. I also eat with a little fork which started out great, I think I've just hit a bit of a slump the last while. The last 7lbs were the slowest ones ever, I think it was 20 weeks from getting the 4.5 sticker to the 5. I do bootcamp 4 times a week, the dogs get walked every day and at the minute I'm doing a 30 day kettlebell challenge so you would think, well I think, I should be getting better losses. Thursdays my weigh in day so I may just start keeping food diarys again. Would just love to have the 6st by the October weekend!

The food diary is one thing I hate doing but it is definitely worth it. Sometimes you just seem to have to give your body time to catch up. I lost my first 4st in about 4 months, and the next stone and a half has taken me over a year. I tried everything to get me going again and nothing seemed to make much difference. If I got a great loss and felt like things were moving again, I had a gain the next week that seemed like I had undone everything. Don't put lots of pressure on yourself to lose x amount by a certain date if things have slowed down. Sometimes that only makes it harder on you mentally. Focus on the positive, you're doing fantastic to have lost so much already and if you're anything like me, if you hadn't been sticking to plan all this time, you might have gained so much more.
Exercise is great for you but one of my consultants pointed out that as far as weight loss is concerned, it probably will only make a difference of around 1-2lb a week at the most. To lose 1lb, you need a calorie deficit of roughly 3000 calories. My heart rate monitor calculates a 30 minute dog walk for me as burning around 200 calories so it would take me roughly 7.5 hours a week of walking to burn a pound. I don't have that sort of time ;) x

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Some weeks the food diary's work, at least I notice superfree missing as soon as I start writing which is a little bonus.
I'm terrible with putting pressure on myself. I remember when I started I didn't set a target as I knew I didn't work well with goals. When it was nearing the year with SW I wanted the 5 and then it all went pear shaped so I know im nuts wanting the 7 lbs or even the next stone by then but it seems thats all I'm focused on. Will really need to try and snap out of it. I still stick stickers on all new items that come into the house with their syn values lol.
Ah sure we will get there, hope you have a good week

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck, you know you can do it xx

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE