Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

how many are in the pack by the way? :)

A couple of mine were broken but I think 10-12? One of my friends said you can get them in her local supermarket which isn't a chain, so it's worth keeping an eye out even if you don't live near a Dunnes/your Dunnes doesn't have them.

Do you know if it's just in the south you can get them? They sound amazing

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st - DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 - DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -
Get Club40 -
Get into Normal BMI category-

Do you know if it's just in the south you can get them? They sound amazing

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Not sure Miss_Taken.
All I know is I want them, lol x

Lol, me too ;) x

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

My local tesco has them. They are great! I eat them as a snack. I keep them in the junk press so instead of a curly wurly (or worse) I'll grab a broghie and munch away my big fat demons!! :D

Sorry to hear you're having trouble finding them guys :( I would post some to you all if I could but they'd get smashed to bits!

That's such a good idea bigneacy!

Ok I went to my local Dunnes there I had to pick up something for dinner and I'd no luck either. Now it isn't a great Dunnes but I will try Tesco over the weekend seeing as bigneacy got them there :)

I can't wait to try them now :D

I just sent them a message on FB to see if they have a list of stockists. Will keep y'all posted!

good woman Niamh, you keep them on their toes :D

I have a friend who lives near Galway and she said since the sw opened there the local super value has started stocking all the slimming world items, like bread, fry lite etc. I think that is great and I wish more shops were as sw friendly.

It's great if you can get on friendly terms with a local shop, they're really accommodating if you approach them and they feel you can put some business their way. The local toners shop (small chain of franchises) is very small and a bigger one a bit further away stock extra lean burgers and sausages that they make themselves at the meat counter. Obviously they don't have a syn value endorsed by SW as they don't check that anymore, but my group all have agreed to call them half a syn each as no fat whatsoever comes off them. The shop down the road don't stock them as they brought them in before and had no demand for them ( I don't think anyone knew they were there), but I asked yesterday and the manager/owner says he will of course order them in on an individual basis for anyone who wants them and if he gets enough regular demand, he'll start stocking them again all the time. Doesn't hurt to ask :)

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Our C in my old group used to ask for loads of stuff in our local CostCutter, they have a huge range of things that I don't normally see elsewhere like Quorn products. I think with stores like SuperValu, if it's on their order list (as in available to order), they're pretty open to getting it in.

Got a reply, nowhere near me unfortunately

JC's in Swords,
Tesco stores in Dundalk, Gorey, Tallaght and Bloomfields
Dunnes stores Ashleaf, Cornelscourt, Tallaght, Swords, Donaghmeade and in Cork in Bamdon Road

Our C in my old group used to ask for loads of stuff in our local CostCutter, they have a huge range of things that I don't normally see elsewhere like Quorn products. I think with stores like SuperValu, if it's on their order list (as in available to order), they're pretty open to getting it in.

I think I'll ask in my local SuperValu. It's a good SuperValu so hopefully they'll be able to get them in. Is there a good date on them I wonder? :)

What is the brand name on them, just so I'll know exactly what to ask for? :) x

God I love the Broghies! ! Been having them nearly a year now. Just yummy with the mushy pea curry or the chicken and broccoli noodle steamboat. Or even with poached eggs on top if you wanted to save your heb for later.
I get them in Dunnes and Tescos. Have a new tescos beside me but they are waiting on the machine that makes them "supposedly" as he told me they make them in house.
Down half today, hurray, had a wobble before hand as I was convinced I was up again so I'm back at my 5st loss. I hope I am back in the losing zone. I'm not setting myself any more goals as I really do think it messes with my head and puts too much pressure on me. I'm just going to try and sit back, smell the roses and follow the plan as I always have!

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just catching up on this thread about broghies, never heard of them before. I would say my best bet is Super Valu as there is one store right beside where my former consultant holds her classes on a Wednesday and they are very accommodating as they probably realise the demand will be there on a Wednesday when members come in to class and then stock up on SW products (it helps that one of the employees, his mother is the biggest loser in the group I attend and he is a lovely lad and very accommodating)

Just wondering could you eat them as a snack with laughing cow extra light, I do crave that from time to time

I'm going to get the ingredients for the speed soup this evening because I definitely feel the cold in the last few weeks and usually I would have big losses when I started to have soup again, maybe I will start losing the big losses again with this but I doubt it as everything has slowed down big time

You can eat them with anything Orla. They are lovely with the laughing cow cheese on them and I also have them with the taco mince instead of nachos. They go great with everything!

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi how is everyone? I'm doing ok. I am avoiding baking :cry:miss it but find I pick too much when I do it. I am down to the weight I was 7 yrs ago before kids but would still like another stone off. Trying to get the hubby to pay for a tummy tuck & boob job haha

Looking forward to kids going back to school, no more tempting ice cream & chips along the seafront.

Thanks Triple B, I will make it my point to go to all three, I live in Athlone and we have a big Tesco, two Dunnes Stores and a very good Super Valu so I hope I might be successful

Redsters Baby, great to see you here, I had been kind of missing in action for a few days but I think I have got back to my normal routine again thankfully. I can totally relate to the baking as well, I used to make bread, apple crumbles and I miss it too but I know I would be picking too if were baking.

I have some serious flab and I would love to have a tummy tuck done when I reach target and that is 1st 10Ibs away

Back