Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Hi ladies!

Haven't posted in a while hope everyone is well! Well done orla for woman of the year! It's no surprise as your dedication is obvious and your truly inspiring! Coming close to bring a target member and so happy to be keeping the weight off! Finding it difficult for the last few weeks with holidays and bring bed bound with back pain for a fortnight (relying on my boyfriend who can't cook I can only imagine how many syns were consumed!!) won woman of the year myself this week so I'm back in focus! (Hopefully!!)

You guys are a real inspiration! - this is a fantastic thread, my mind is boggling with all the Irish foodstuffs I didn't know I could have :) :) !!!!

[QU OTE=Carrielou;7492913]You guys are a real inspiration! - this is a fantastic thread, my mind is boggling with all the Irish foodstuffs I didn't know I could have :) :) !!!![/QUOTE]

I'm so glad the Irish supermarkets are copping on and supplying some SW stuff! So frustrating to read the magazine and see the selection available in the uk!

How is everyone getting on? So far the weekend has been ok for me food wise.... Trying to stick to plan between now and weight in 100%. Hopefully a loss after last week STS.

Weekend ok here too. I think there is a new sw magazine out this week can't wait might get some inspiration from it :)

Week has been going great because I made the soup but then yesterday * week hit with a vengeance so it is looking like a gain, have to say the my mood is not able for a gain even though I know why so I think I will go to class tomorrow but take a holiday, my new consultant will understand

Have to say I feel the same when I see the selection of products in the UK, all you have to do is look at syns online to see all the stores that supply sw products and they are not here

Morning all. Good weekend food wise, had a wedding on Saturday, so was off plan. But apart from that, I am doing ok. Been a bit unwell, so resting up as much as I can. Have a good week everyone :)

Sent from my phone... if I can work it properly

Weekend a bit mad here as we had my father in laws anniversary mass and 20 of us went out for dinner. Was a great night but I was a bit bold with wine and ice cream. Every weekend is going to be a bit bonkers from now until October anyway, I'll just have to try and be extra good during the week. Have my mushy pea curry sauce out defrosting for tonight so I think I'll just have lots of veggies and rice with it.
Hope everyone else has a great week :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Been 100% on plan this week but * week has hit with a vengeance here too and so far on my scales, I'm 2 lb up again. Holding out til 5 for weigh in and going nil by mouth until then (OH came home with a filled soda for me for breakfast, could have cried).
Will check in after Wi later

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st - DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 - DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -
Get Club40 -
Get into Normal BMI category-

Niamh, it is nice to be going to a wedding, havent been to one for a few years and would love to go to one, hope you got your body magic in with the dancing later though, the siege of ennis can knock a few pounds off you :greenapple:

Triple B, like that we cant always stick to sw 100% so we plan ahead and having your mushy pea curry ready is fantastic, I have some round steak mince in the fridge and I will make two burgers this evening with my sw chips, I think it is that kind of day for a burger and chips (healthy style)

Miss_Taken, I can totally relate to this as it looks like a 2Ib gain but I have eaten the entire melon now and I will have another one tonight and my speed soup. I actually managed to get some body magic in this morning just in time as it was starting to spit the last five minutes of my walk and now it is down for the day.

I love the mushy pea curry so there is always some in the freezer, veggies are all chopped and ready to go. The hubby will get it ready when I'm a t bootcamp tonight.
Just found out I have been nominated for Woman of the Year so thats cheered me up on this miserable day!
Is your weigh in tonight Orla or tomorrow?? Dont worry to much, I weighed myself at home last week too and I was convinced i was 2lb up only to be half a lb down on the SW scales. The scales has been taken off me again as I had such a meltdown. I hope it goes well for you x

Orla, if it helps, I agree with TripleB, I had a pound off tonight after all my fussing this week. I will be expecting at least 3lb off next week tho x

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Weigh in at 5.30pm this evening and I can understand why your saying all this but in my head I dont think I'm ready to hear Im up (even though I know why). To be honest, I'm gutted that * week has arrived because a little part of me was convinced I was pg and I dont think I can handle been told Im up even though I know why as I was 100% on plan this week

Weigh in at 5.30pm this evening and I can understand why your saying all this but in my head I dont think I'm ready to hear Im up (even though I know why). To be honest, I'm gutted that * week has arrived because a little part of me was convinced I was pg and I dont think I can handle been told Im up even though I know why as I was 100% on plan this week

Hugs x Good Luck with your WI later Orla :)

Good luck, maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised xx

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get Club40 -

Thanks ladies, I think I have decided to put in for a holiday this week but still go, I cant face a gain even though it is * week

* week is a pain for us ladies. Always arrives at the worse time too!

Orla think of the loss you will have next week now ;)

I'm really struggling today I just want to raid the presses for chocolate and I don't usual have a sweet tooth. The weather isn't helping my mood either.

It certainly is NewMe, hopefully I will have a big loss next week

Back