Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Hi all, the dreaded WI is over for another week! I'm cuffed to say I had 2 lbs off, so close I can smell target! 2lb to go! Unfortunately not going to make it by my goal of end of august but in the grand scheme of things that ok! Any tips on being really good this week???

Hi all, the dreaded WI is over for another week! I'm cuffed to say I had 2 lbs off, so close I can smell target! 2lb to go! Unfortunately not going to make it by my goal of end of august but in the grand scheme of things that ok! Any tips on being really good this week???

2lbs? You can do it hun! x It's easy to give tips but to stick by them? - Hell no!
I, myself, am gone to the dogs on chocolate! :( Was never a massive choccy lover (more into the Hunky Dorys me!), but I can't get enough of the stuff these days - sigh! :sigh:

runmammyrun, firstly well done on your loss, you are doing brilliantly

Secondly, I always say it, eat the melon until it comes out of your ears and try and stick to more than the 1/3 super free

1lb off today woohoooo and voted woman of the year in group. Delighted altogether.
Went out for dinner after as it's the hubby's birthday and was as bold but I've good 6 days ahead of me!
Hope everyone has a great week :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

1lb off today woohoooo and voted woman of the year in group. Delighted altogether.
Went out for dinner after as it's the hubby's birthday and was as bold but I've good 6 days ahead of me!
Hope everyone has a great week :)

well done hun and congrats on winning woman of the year :) you are doing fantastic x

Hi all. Hope you are well!! Finally got my 3stone award tonight. Totally unexpected as I was at wedding on Friday so that derailed my plan for the weekend. Onwards and downwards

Well done Triple B on your award, I can understand just what it means to win Woman of the Year. Do you mind me asking, do you progress to the next stage, it would be great another person on minimins going to the next stage, I didnt but it would be great if you do

Linda, it has been a while, hope your keeping well, well done on your 3st award. I can remember getting mine, it was the week after my 40th birthday and I didnt deny myself anything, onwards and downwards

Well done Triple B on your award, I can understand just what it means to win Woman of the Year. Do you mind me asking, do you progress to the next stage, it would be great another person on minimins going to the next stage, I didnt but it would be great if you do

Thanks Orla, well done to touu too! I wonder what way they work it to pick people. I never heard anything last year after winning it then too but I got an email after getting the greatest loser in group about the next stage but couldn't make that as it was when I was on hols.

I'll be happy once I keep losing lol

Triple B, to qualify for the next stage of woman of the year, you need to have lost at least 4st in weight (both of us have that) but the one that caught me was you can only be a maximum 1st over a bmi of 25

I joined slimming world to lose weight and get my health back and I have done both, anything after that is a bonus

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend? x :wavey:
I'm looking forward to the X Factor coming back tonight, I have a load of fruit on standby ;) :)

Me too, have my celery and cottage cheese, pineapple and melon all set and ready for action. Along with my little half syn butterscotch sweets. Enjoy :D

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't being on in a while but after returning to my 1st official job in two years I was all over the place. After being sick with a virus all week, I am back on track today with a lovely chicken curry and lots of fruits (isn't it great it's on special in aldi and tesco). Looking forward to weigh in on Tuesday now after missing two in a row. Even If I have a gain I think I'll be ok with that, I have a renewed energy and want target ASAP! Hope everyone has a great week xx

Welcome back Vicky and good luck with your week and WI!
How is the weekend going for everyone? Apart from one slip up with the most incredible choc cake I've ever tasted, ( mouth waters at the thought of said cake) I've been good and I even ran off the cake so fingers crossed might hit target!

Happy 1st September!

I'd a good weekend, rounded off with 2 nice wins in Croke yesterday :D but I haven't been on plan. I have a rotten cold, the sore throat I had last week has mutated!

I had kind of given myself last week off plan anyway as an "end of summer" treat, so I am ready to get back on it today. I've a new notebook and a list of mini goals and I am calling it my September Challenge. I don't have much on in September, so I am aiming to have 25/30 days on plan, doing Red and Green.

First step, I'd better weigh myself and measure up so I can compare at the end of the month.

Saturday was a disaster for me. Drinks and some very bad food. I won't go into the details of what I ate. Needless to say my scales are up even though I was back on plan yesterday so hoping I can claw back in time for my weigh in but will see.

All kids gone back to school, going to make a coffee now and sit in silence for half an hour :)

Good luck NewMe, long as u had a good time, and it was worth it, don't worry about it xx

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st - DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 - DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -
Get Club40 -
Get into Normal BMI category-

Well after been 100% on plan last week (yes it was * week as well) and been 100% on plan this week too, I got up on my own scales this morning and I'm p*ssed off as it looks like a sts. Gosh this is so frustrating and unfortunately it determines my mood for today and tomorrow but as usual I was stick to plan :cry::cry::cry:

Orla, same thing happened me last week, chin up hunni, hopefully you'll have a great week next week xx

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st - DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 - DONE
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -