Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Gosh Miss_Taken, I have to say I'm really upset about this, will keep ploughing along anyway

Orla, that's so disappointing when you work so hard at it. My losses have slowed down on EE but are better on green and red days. I know I don't stick to plan as much as you do, so I can only imagine how frustrating it is to do 2 100% weeks for no-show on the scales. Maybe you need to jig things up a bit?

Last week at my group there was a lady who lost 2.5lbs.

The previous 3 weeks she had STS. She was so frustrated as she follows the plan 100%. The only thing was she wasn't using many syns in the day always under 5. consultant advised her to up them and then she had the 2.5 loss. I really don't get how eating more helps but it certainly did in this ladies case.

I was so happy for her she is always at group & very supportive of the other members.

Would you give your consultant a ring for a chat Orla or bring a food diary or jig things up a bit as Niamh suggests? ((((Hugs))))

Thanks guys, I will see what the scales say, lately I havent been keeping a diary and while I know I follow the 1/3 superfree and a little more each time, I havent been watching my hea too well (I use the skimmed milk x 350mls) and maybe that is it

Just need to get this moving again but I think changing it around a bit might be what I need too, I always use more than my 5 syns a day so it is not that for definite

Oh Orla I feel your pain it is so disheartening when it happens, but you really should try and stay off your scales, it just does us no good. We see the number we don't want to see on our own scales and then we can just sabotage ourselves.
I think when we have come as far as we have things slow at a little too and something needs to be mixed up a bit. Try to measure out your milk and drink it all if there is any left at the end of the day. I still measure mine after a year. Keep a little notebook too so you can write down what you are having, it doesn't need to be the SW food diary. I hope your official weigh in goes well xx

Thanks triple b i had been good at keeping a food diary up to about a month ago but just lost interest so i think i will go back and start again, very hard to measure milk as i use the skimmed milk from the canteen and couldnt measure the total 350mls from one container

Thanks triple b i had been good at keeping a food diary up to about a month ago but just lost interest so i think i will go back and start again, very hard to measure milk as i use the skimmed milk from the canteen and couldnt measure the total 350mls from one container

Would you not bring your own with you in a little thermal jug to keep it cool? I've fingers and toes crossed for you x

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know that a tablespoon is 20mls and that is what I usually calculate when getting a coffee so I could measure it and see am I doing it wrong or right

I'm also a bit anxious for WI today. I was a bit bold last week and had a STS. This week I have been spot on, really stuck to plan and even went swimming twice but I had a sneaky look at my own scales and it shows no change. It's very disheartening, am hoping they are wrong but sure, what can I do but keep going?

That is all you can do BrokenMirrors, fingers crossed it goes well for both of us later

Best of luck for weigh ins today girls. Just remember how far you have come and you know the plan works so just keep going even if it doesn't show on scales xx

Haha yeah you'll all have to keep those fingers crossed for both me and Orla! It sucks because I do feel I deserve a decent loss this week and I don't think I'm going to get it. Hopefully if that's the case, I'll have a big drop next week and so will you Orla. I have 4 weeks until my holiday and wanted another stone off but that's just not going to happen.

Ah your very sweet, hoping you get your loss just like I do, I'm leaving here in just under five minutes, my stomach is in knots right now but I still love going to class

Thanks to you all and best if luck Orla! I don't weigh in til 7.30... Can't even focus on work right now haha.

Cannot believe it, after my 2missed weigh-in's I weighed into today 3lbs down!! So excited and can't wait to really get back on track and get to target

Well done, they are brilliant losses!!!

NewMe hope you dont mind but I robbed your Woman of the Year sticker, had been trying to find one and was failing, then I saw yours!

Back