Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Well done on all the great loses. I am 4lb off 6 stone but finding it really hard this week. I am picking like mad not even realising I am doing it until it already in my mouth.

I want to do it so much but finding closer to goal my motivation is slipping. Did anyone else experience this?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on the fab losses ladies x :)

it's ok triple b I actually stole it from the lovely vavaness because I couldn't see one anywhere on the site either. Love this one so blingi :)

Redsters baby you are doing great. My motivation is still there at the moment anyway even though I had one bad day this week. Keep up the good work :)

I stayed the same, to be honest I'm totally gutted, I think I know why I'm plateauing at the moment. I was very lucky I didnt have a gain as the scales kept jumping but my mood is totally down now and I think I just have to plod along until it goes, apparently I'm meant to be on the paper this week but that doesnt even cheer me up

I stayed the same, to be honest I'm totally gutted, I think I know why I'm plateauing at the moment. I was very lucky I didnt have a gain as the scales kept jumping but my mood is totally down now and I think I just have to plod along until it goes, apparently I'm meant to be on the paper this week but that doesnt even cheer me up

Awww, I feel for you hun. So frustrating when that happens. I hope your good work pulls in a fab result for you next week Orla xxx :fingerscrossed:

Ah Orla I am sorry to hear that but at least it wasnt a gain. Try and remember how far you have come, you have lost 6st!! You have nearly lost the weight of a newborn calf, you are doing just brilliantly. Look at all your awards that you have and look back at pictures, you are doing just fantastically.
I'm sure you will have a great result next week xxx

Orla, that's so disappointing when you work so hard at it. Hope you have a better week this week. Try not to let it get you down.

Thanks ladies, yesterday was hectic because I had a lot going on so only getting to reply to this now. At class our new consultant Sinead said that staying to image therapy and hearing how the people who have lost a lot of weight how they did it, I said I would put a smile on my face even though I was feeling very down because a lot of people have said I'm an inspiration to them and I dont want to let them down and she looked at me for inspiration, at times like this then I realise just how far I have come and I put on a brave face

Just to let you know though, our team developer contacted my consultant and asked if anyone was interested in filling out a questionnaire to the Irish Mirror paper and Sinead sent it to me to fill out so "you may" see my story in the paper, gosh I'm pinching myself thinking about this. My story may not be picked but it is nice to think that my consultant thought of me to do this.

As they say WATCH THIS SPACE

Hello ladies. Hope you are all well!! 1/2 lb down this week. Only 1 1/2lb until I am in the 10 stone range. I honestly cannot remember when I was in the 10's. Hope you all have a great week and plenty of losses :)

Up 1.5lbs this week, cant believe it. Thursdays are my downfall I think as i go nuts after weigh-in,well I know I did last thursday, so I brought my lunch with me today so I'm hoping that will set me off on a good week. I have also just finished a kettlebell challenge for Blackrock hospice. We were swinging 300 times a day (in one go) for 30 days. We started on 12kg, and for the last week I was on 32kgs, so I'm hoping maybe its muscle gain but its highly doubtful, am rightly pissed off as I've lost my sticker again.

Thanks ladies, yesterday was hectic because I had a lot going on so only getting to reply to this now. At class our new consultant Sinead said that staying to image therapy and hearing how the people who have lost a lot of weight how they did it, I said I would put a smile on my face even though I was feeling very down because a lot of people have said I'm an inspiration to them and I dont want to let them down and she looked at me for inspiration, at times like this then I realise just how far I have come and I put on a brave face

Just to let you know though, our team developer contacted my consultant and asked if anyone was interested in filling out a questionnaire to the Irish Mirror paper and Sinead sent it to me to fill out so "you may" see my story in the paper, gosh I'm pinching myself thinking about this. My story may not be picked but it is nice to think that my consultant thought of me to do this.

As they say WATCH THIS SPACE

Sorry to hear you stayed the same Orla. I know how hard is is when you work hard at it and the scales are the same. Think of next week though and just keep going. Look how far you have come so far, you are doing amazing :) Do let us know if your story is in the paper. I have seen a few stories from the Irish Mirror lately and they are all so inspiring. xx

Hello ladies. Hope you are all well!! 1/2 lb down this week. Only 1 1/2lb until I am in the 10 stone range. I honestly cannot remember when I was in the 10's. Hope you all have a great week and plenty of losses :)

Congratulations for getting into the 10's hun. What a great achievement :) x

Up 1.5lbs this week, cant believe it. Thursdays are my downfall I think as i go nuts after weigh-in,well I know I did last thursday, so I brought my lunch with me today so I'm hoping that will set me off on a good week. I have also just finished a kettlebell challenge for Blackrock hospice. We were swinging 300 times a day (in one go) for 30 days. We started on 12kg, and for the last week I was on 32kgs, so I'm hoping maybe its muscle gain but its highly doubtful, am rightly pissed off as I've lost my sticker again.

well done on doing the kettlebell challenge hun. It might have contributed to your gain. Forget about your gain this week and just concentrate on next weeks weigh in. You have got of to a great start by bringing your lunch etc :) x

Thanks NewMe, havent been on for a few days as had more drama at home this weekend and not all good but apart from my nieces graduation dinner on Friday I was totally on track. I have stopped getting on the scales at home and have to say already I'm happy not to and deal with gain/loss/sts on a Tuesday evening. I have decided to give up my treat as well and see do I get a big loss the following week although a friend of mine has invited DH and I to dinner out on Thursday and even though I said yes, I think I want to get out of it

Will let you all know what the outcome of the paper but I'm thinking it wont happen as how many other inspiring stories are out there

:wavey::wavey: Very quiet in here these past few days! Where is everyone!!!?

I'm praying :cross: for a loss this week, was pretty good foodwise I think :eek:

I'm hoping for a gain of no more than 2lb this evening but not feeling too hopeful as I was 8 lb up on Saturday after the wedding. Not sure how in the name of some big hoose that happened but I know some was fluid.
Taster and relaunch night at least so I don't have to answer for it.
Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st - DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 - DONE
Lose 6st - DONE
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -
Get Club40 -
Get into Normal BMI category-

Don't worry hun, if you have a little gain it will be gone by next week. How did the wedding go? Did you have a blast? x

I'm not hopeful at all. We had a party on Saturday night for my birthday and wedding anniversary so a good bit of wine was consumed. Was as good as gold Thursday and Friday and back on the wagon today. Having the alpen lights as my heb so there will be hopefully no syns, or as few as possible, over the next 3 days. Last week was my 2nd gain for no reason so I just don't know anymore.
Good luck to everyone for this week xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck TripleB, I'm sure u'll be fine, ur well overdue for a loss. Xx

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st - DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 - DONE
Lose 6st - DONE
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -
Get Club40 -
Get into Normal BMI category-

I am doing so-so... had a great week up until Friday last, then went haywire over the weekend when we had guests staying. My willpower goes out the window when I am not in my usual routine. One of the MANY issues I need to address!

So, we'll see how it evens out by Thursday. Had challenged myself to 25 days on 100% plan for Sept, thinking I'd have 1 day off a week. Eh, I've had 3 already. I'm away to re-read my mini goals at the back of my planner :eek:

Back