Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Just amazing Orla, you should be so proud of yourself

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Orla that is a fantastic loss. I'm going to try and zoom in and read your story that's in the paper.

Thanks hun.

I'm just after trying out the new hi fi bars and their really nice.
I was never to keen on the SW bars but these are really nice. You get a good bit of chocolate in them. Only 3 syns each or 2 is a healthy extra :)

Thanks hun.

I'm just after trying out the new hi fi bars and their really nice.
I was never to keen on the SW bars but these are really nice. You get a good bit of chocolate in them. Only 3 syns each or 2 is a healthy extra :)

Aren't they gorgeous! ! I got a sneaky taste last week, oh my god they are delicious!

Can'd read the text unfortunately Orla but well done! It must be so weird & wonderful to read about yourself!

Thanks guys it makes me feel good to tell my story and that is in the past the old me

NewMe well done that is fantastic

thanks girls I am really happy because didn't think I'd have that good of a loss! I was hoping for 1lb!

sorry Orla I can't read story either I tried to zoom in but it just goes blurry :(

Congrats NewMe, that's brilliant xx

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st - DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 - DONE
Lose 6st - DONE
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -
Get Club40 -
Get into Normal BMI category-

No problem NewMe. My consultant is a friend on my public facebook page and she puts up a picture of the paper too and loads of my friends sent me some lovely wishes, it was nice

Hi ladies hope you are all well!! 1.5lbs off for me this week and I am now 10 st 13.5 lbs. It is very weird to think I have not been in the 10 stone range since I was in my mid teens. Hope you all are doing well. Here's to onwards and downwards :))

Lots of tears tonight, after a great loss last week I was up 2.5lbs today. No clue at all how it happened. My consultant thinks maybe because the ante was upped in bootcamp that it had a knock on effect. Totally devastated over it as heading off on a hens this weekend and I'm back at the 5st mark, really don't want to lose that again. We are going glamping for it so I at least can have dome control over what I eat. I have made the mushy pea curry for tomorrow night and then I've loads of SW friendly food stuff packed. Hope I don't do too much damage. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Triple B don't be upset, the same happened to me a few weeks and I knew I had been on plan and it also seems to be when I change a work out etc. look at it over a month and it will balance out.
Enjoy your hen, your doing brilliant and stick with it!

Orla your right, I've stocked up on the fruit and just going to have a good clean eating week with plenty off water!

Hi everyone :)

I joined Slimming World last night so I have started today. It is all so new to me and will take me a long time to get used to it. I am so happy that I found an Irish SW topic on here. It seems to be a wonderful resource. Thank the Lord for google :D

I have so much to lose, they didn't write a target in my book to aim for (not sure if that is normal) but would like to get down to 9 or 10 stone.

Last edited:
I assume you mean you joined slimming world last night? :p hah!

Welcome aboard!

Slimming World don't set targets for you, they'll wait until you want to set one yourself and you choose what it is. I've been doing mini-targets along the way, you can ask to set one of those too.

I assume you mean you joined slimming world last night? :p hah!

Welcome aboard!

Slimming World don't set targets for you, they'll wait until you want to set one yourself and you choose what it is. I've been doing mini-targets along the way, you can ask to set one of those too.

Damn... Slimming world I meant!! I was on WW before which is why I had it on my mind lol.

Oh right, they never mentioned a target at all, so do I fill it in the book myself?

I think a lot of us have done WW at some point or another! Slimming World might seem complicated for the first week or so but once you get into it, you'll be flying!

The best option is probably to have a chat with your Consultant at your next class. I still haven't set a proper goal. I have one on here, but I've never been below 13 stone so I might get to 11.5 and be like "ah this is a good weight for me".

Back