Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Hi everyone! Hope ye all had a good weekend? :wavey:

Apart from the GAA result it was a great weekend. On a day off today... booked in anticipation of a celebration :D Going to spend some time batch cooking.

Did you do anything nice Vavaness?

Sent from my phone... if I can work it properly

Hi everyone! Hope ye all had a good weekend? :wavey:

Had a disaster of a Saturday. Trying to be super good so I might sts this week. Really annoyed at myself as really wanted my next award. How did you get on hun?

Apart from the GAA result it was a great weekend. On a day off today... booked in anticipation of a celebration :D Going to spend some time batch cooking.

Hope your having a nice day off Niamh! I've just made a big pot of soup there for the week ;) :D

Where do I begin, had a brilliant day on Saturday but ate and drank all around me, on the plus side I did get a good walk in Saturday morning and I did do a lot of dancing Saturday night so maybe it might take the edge off the gain which I presume is the case. Dont want to be told officially that I no longer have 6st lost so I will go to class but wont get up on the scales, my consultant is not too gone on letting me do that but I think she has to understand it might just be the worst news to get as it is bad timing, also, * week has happened

Am feeling totally like this :(:(:(

I had a great weekend but not great SW wise lol. Was off glamping for my friends hens and it was really the best weekend ever. Watched my food but went nuts on the Martinis, drank 3.5 bottles of the stuff plus shots and wine & bubbles!!!!! God help me come Thursdays weigh in!! The wedding is the end of October and I am one of the bridesmaids, so I have one more weekend out that is planned as its my school reunion and then that's it, I will be as strict as I can be in the run up.

Aw Niamh, I was hoping Donegal would win too! :cry:Hope you still enjoyed the day off anyway hun x I didn't do a hell of a lot the weekend. Had my mam over on Sunday and cooked her one of my SW dinners and she loved it, which was nice! x

Had a disaster of a Saturday. Trying to be super good so I might sts this week. Really annoyed at myself as really wanted my next award. How did you get on hun?

Hope your having a nice day off Niamh! I've just made a big pot of soup there for the week ;) :D

I'm trying to be as good as gold too hun. Kinda lost my mojo for the Summer tbh. Praying for a decent loss this week to give me some momentum. Was fairly well behaved the weekend, but sure you never know which way the flipping scales will go! :confused: Hope we both do well xxx :)

Where do I begin, had a brilliant day on Saturday but ate and drank all around me, on the plus side I did get a good walk in Saturday morning and I did do a lot of dancing Saturday night so maybe it might take the edge off the gain which I presume is the case. Dont want to be told officially that I no longer have 6st lost so I will go to class but wont get up on the scales, my consultant is not too gone on letting me do that but I think she has to understand it might just be the worst news to get as it is bad timing, also, * week has happened

Am feeling totally like this :(:(:(

Orla, sounds like you had a good bit activity with the dancing and walking, might not be as bad as you think hun x * Week is the biggest sickener, Uuughhhhhhh! :mad:

I had a great weekend but not great SW wise lol. Was off glamping for my friends hens and it was really the best weekend ever. Watched my food but went nuts on the Martinis, drank 3.5 bottles of the stuff plus shots and wine & bubbles!!!!! God help me come Thursdays weigh in!! The wedding is the end of October and I am one of the bridesmaids, so I have one more weekend out that is planned as its my school reunion and then that's it, I will be as strict as I can be in the run up.

Glamping sounds like fun! And you have to let loose every now and again. You've a good bit of time to pull back a bit between now and your weigh-in on Thursday. Good Luck with it x :)

September was going to be my month to get rejuvenated and kick my own ass, after a summer of weddings, nights out etc. It hasn't really gone to plan! Can't believe there is only a week til Oct!

Glamping sounds like fun! And you have to let loose every now and again. You've a good bit of time to pull back a bit between now and your weigh-in on Thursday. Good Luck with it x :)

It was seriously so much fun! The laugh we had and the place we stayed was just magical. The hubby let me have the scales back just to keep an eye so down 2lb from yesterday morning so would be happy to get a maintain this week or max a 1lb up. I keep telling myself it's my besties hens and I really did go bonkers lol.

Even though I had stopped weighing myself on my own scales I actually managed to find them and had a sneak weigh in this morning and it is not as bad as I thought it might be, I might even have sts or loss (fingers crossed)

Weigh in this evening and my stomach is in knots right now

Me too, fingers crossed if I have a sts, I would be delighted with that

OMG i cant believe it but i was down half a pound im still shocked

Hi all, catching up again. Well done orla, delighted for you, all your dancing paid off!

Sorry to have seen poor Donegal losing out but on the plus cough drops, good one you for batch cooking. Anything nice on the menu?

Triple B delighted that you enjoyed the glampling, will have to look into it, sounds like ye had a ball!

I'm like you new me, trying to be good after the hols. When you fall out off routine it's so hard to get back into it!

So this eve is my first WI after hols. Dreading to think off d damage! Onwards and downwards

It certainly did runmammyrun, I have to say it was the sweetest half a pound lost

Thank you Vavaness, now I just have to watch it this week and do everything right

I'm going to make the soup, eat the melon and drink the peppermint tea as well

Well done! I am weighing in myself tomorrow.. 1 week on SW so am eager to see if I have lost a thing :D (I can't help myself being a little skeptical!!)

September was going to be my month to get rejuvenated and kick my own ass, after a summer of weddings, nights out etc. It hasn't really gone to plan! Can't believe there is only a week til Oct!

Come on Niamh lets make October a good month? plus we still have a few days of september to get our bums in gear? :p

It was seriously so much fun! The laugh we had and the place we stayed was just magical. The hubby let me have the scales back just to keep an eye so down 2lb from yesterday morning so would be happy to get a maintain this week or max a 1lb up. I keep telling myself it's my besties hens and I really did go bonkers lol.

That sounds like a lot of fun hun and delighted you enjoyed it. Sometimes you just have to have a day/night off plan and enjoy yourself. Life is for living :) x

OMG i cant believe it but i was down half a pound im still shocked

yay, congratulations Orla! I'd say you were shocked but I am thrilled for you. Well done :cool: xx

Hi all, catching up again. Well done orla, delighted for you, all your dancing paid off! 

Sorry to have seen poor Donegal losing out but on the plus cough drops, good one you for batch cooking. Anything nice on the menu?

Triple B delighted that you enjoyed the glampling, will have to look into it, sounds like ye had a ball!

I'm like you new me, trying to be good after the hols. When you fall out off routine it's so hard to get back into it!

So this eve is my first WI after hols. Dreading to think off d damage! Onwards and downwards 

How did your weigh in go hun? I know how hard it is to get back on track after holidays. I ate and drank all around me when I was away for two weeks but I did get back on track it was hard because it was like I was withdrawing from all the bad food again sugar etc..:eek: :eek:

Well done! I am weighing in myself tomorrow.. 1 week on SW so am eager to see if I have lost a thing :D (I can't help myself being a little skeptical!!)

Best of luck for tomorrow hun, I'm sure you wll have a great loss :) xx

I lost 1.5lbs this week ;)

Back