Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Hey everyone!! I was quite a regular poster here some time back, but I've gotten quite lax on the plan with the last few months and I want to get a good run at it now before Christmas. To do that, my diet needs to be front and centre all the time. To make that happen I'll probably be posting on here day and night!!

I'm not hiding my scales because although I do weigh myself most mornings when I'm really focused, it doesn't impact me negatively, if I see a loss on it I want to mind it and if I see a gain I try to reverse it! So anyway, I weighed in at group at 11 2.5lbs tonight, which is 2.5lbs heavier than when I went on holidays at the end of July. I've set myself a target of 3lbs for this week to get to an all time SW low. Any tips/ suggestions??

So happy tonight was down 2.5Ibs, very happy triple b

Sus_murp great to see you back here, I missed you. I can understand about the scales, it really depends on the person, for me it would have an impact

I would recommend the melon, speed soup and peppermint tea

Well done Orla! That's brilliant, it's just the boost you need!

Welcome back sus_murf. If you've not been following SW properly recently, a 100% on plan week will probably shift a couple of lbs. Plenty of water too!

Thank you all, it sure felt good.

Miss_Taken, don't do it, I won't deny that the first week is the hardest because it is but once the first week is gone then you will get used to it, trust me on this one and by the way, well done

Do any of you know the syns in these yogurts? Couldn't get Mullers and hoped these weren't too high :confused:

1412188361801.jpg

Sent from my phone... if I can work it properly

Do any of you know the syns in these yogurts? Couldn't get Mullers and hoped these weren't too high :confused:

View attachment 155084

I'm not sure exactly - I searched syns online - it said all Irish yogurt diet yogurts 1 syn, there was a wide range of fat free ones that were free but these specific ones weren't listed - the only live yogurt listed is Creamier probiotic live yogurt (125g) and is 1.5 syns.

Per 100g- 50 cals, fat 0.2 g, carbs 7.1g protein 4.7 g..The portion is 125 g

1412193217245.jpg

I'm not sure exactly - I searched syns online - it said all Irish yogurt diet yogurts 1 syn, there was a wide range of fat free ones that were free but these specific ones weren't listed - the only live yogurt listed is Creamier probiotic live yogurt (125g) and is 1.5 syns.

Thanks so much. I'll allow 2 to be safe!

Anyone using fat binders like XLS medical as an aid with slimming world? Slimming World is low in fat so in theory it could be good? I'm just thinking about it...

It's tablets you take with your meals - binds fat. Supposed to help speed up weightloss. The idea is to use them on a low fat diet.

I got the xenical/orlistat (not sure if it's the same thing at a lower dose) prescribed a few years ago but they did absolutely nothing for me, apart from mortify me (ever run through your workplace because you absolutely HAD to find a bathroom 10 minutes ago? )
I think if you're on a low fat diet already, they're probably more of a boost to get you either started/restarted or to shift the last few lb to target, or if you have an urgent reason to shift weight fast (like for surgery). Don't think I'd use them for much more than that tho, I was miserable :s

Thanks Miss Taken for the advice xxx :) I might leave them... For a while anyway :) I might use them in the 4 weeks leading up to Christmas. This Christmas I NEED to look as good as possible...

I was put on xenical a few years ago and I too had to run to the loo 10 minutes ago, I wouldnt think coming up to Christmas might not be a good idea if your going to be eating rich food and drinking a good bit of alcohol

I think those diet yogurts are 1.5syns each

Back