Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

I am absolutely delighted tonight!! Lost 3 lbs tonight, I have lost 1 st 6.5 lbs on Slimming World (in 2 months) and in total it makes 3 stone 4 lbs so far!

Triple B, that is awful after winning it, gosh there was so much fuss when I won because my consultant was genuinely thrilled for me (even though we both knew I couldnt go any further), don't feel a bit selfish about it, I actually would say something as I would be a bit annoyed about it

Vahevala, wow that is fantastic keep up the good work, I think we all will be looking fab at Christmas, I can't wait

as Orla said triple b that's terrible,I think I would say something to your consultant too. You have to be happy in your group and I know if that happened to me I wouldn't want to go back to the class.

Well done on your loss vahela you are flying it :)

I would do the same NewMe, I think it is essential for a slimming world group to succeed they have to have a fantastic consultant to run it well, without that it is like a body without a soul

Thank you my dear oh and by the way, I think your amazing so well done on your achievement, keep up the good work and remember the members voted you to win so take some comfort in that

Haha! I'm all for using the'C' word!!! The closer we get the more focus it gives!! I'm living away from home and really want to lose some more weight before my 3 week trip home!! A lot of damage can be done in 3 weeks at my Mams for C#%\$+?^s .

Only four more weigh in's til my trip. Eeeeeekkkk!!!!!

Good luck with your WI tomorrow!x

I wanted to be below 12st for Christmas, think it's safe to say that won't be happening! Haha! I am stuck in the worst rut, hoping for a loss this week to get the ball rolling in the right direction at least.

Laura you can do it hun, look how far you have come

By the way, I'm all for the C word too, I love it

I love Christmas. I love wandering around the shops even if I can't afford anything! I love soaking up the atmosphere and picking presents for people. The only problem I have this year is I need lots of new clothes but I'm not complaining as this time last year I was a size 26 now I'm a 16 :D Really looking forward to the party season this year.

Best of luck to everyone weighing in today :)

have you looked online laura or you could check out adverts I've picked up two lovely dresses on there for good prices :)

Hadn't thought of Adverts actually, good shout! I'll have a look later! I do most of my shopping online but I am finding it harder now since I am figuring out what suits me now and everything.

I paid off on my dress for Christmas this year because I was determined to look really well and I collected last Friday

I dont know if any of ye are on facebook and whether you are on those buy sell swap sites, I have bought a few things there and from other people who have lost in Slimming World too, definitely worth a try

Sorry Laura only seeing now that you wanted to be below 12st, just keep doing what your doing, it will pay off eventually hun and remember all you have lost so far

I bought a gorgeous Lipsy dress on Adverts.ie thanks to NewMe and her hat tip! It's a size 14 and Lipsy can be small fitting so fingers crossed! It's beautiful and I only could have dreamed of wearing it 6 months ago so suppose I'll have to keep my chin(s) up for now :) Yeah Orla one of my friends swears by those swap pages, I really must give them a go!

that's great Orla what is your Christmas dress like? I love getting all dressed up for Christmas :)

Laura that's great news you found a dress I've a bit to go before il be fitting into lipsy dresses but I will get there ;)

Back