Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Well done Summer Diary, that is fantastic :)

I was trying to send a photo but couldn't, it is cobalt blue can't wait to out on for the party

I was up half a pound at today's weigh in - disappointed but was sort of expecting it because I've my monthly happening. Ah well, next week will be better!

I'm still waiting for mine Periwinkle, onwards and downwards for next week though

Hiya ladies, hope you don't mind me joining you. Originally from the UK, but we moved over to Ireland in the summer. My hubby's family are all over here, so we finally made the move to follow them. I did SW for a while last year and was going great, lost a fair bit, but with the stress of the move and all the family get togethers since it has rocketed back up again...
I will be doing SW at home as before for now, but will think about joining a class if it doesn't work too well, and also a good way to get to know people as feeling a little lonely now hubby is at work and the kids in school.

welcome MrsMoo43, great to see a new person here who lives in Ireland, any advice or tips or questions please feel free to give

Hello, another Irish lady saying hi! I'm in Dublin, have been on SW for a while but a willpower fail has brought me back up to my joining weight, so I'm starting with a clean slate this week. Going well so far! Nice to meet everyone :)

Hi all
Here in limerick, hope everyone is well toady. Just wondering what breads/rolls , and quantities, available in Ireland can b used as healthy b, apart from 2 slices of hobos nimble!!! Have read people go on about warbutons but that's only uk me thinks. Are there any Brennan's, mc Cambridge etc?
Thanks so much

Brennans BeGood two slices are heb goldengal, they are fairly new to the heb

Welcome 2015march, great to see new people join here

Welcome to all the new girl's. Sts last two weeks so going back to basics this week. I am 4 lbs from goal. So close but feels so far.

Would like to ask your opinion. I have always joked that after having 3, 10lbs+ babies & weighloss I wanted a 3 in 1. Boobs, tummy tuck & liposuction. Knowing it was never possible. Anyway have overhang and saggy skin from weight loss. Hubby announces to me that as a well done for not getting a gastric band (something I was close to doing last year) & loosing all the weight on my own, he is willing to pay for a tummy tuck :O

I priced it & its €7000. I have always thought I would love to have this done in the past but feel guilty about cost & dependence on others during recovery. Question is would you do it?

Question is would you do it?

Yes , definitely in a heartbeat and fingers crossed when I get close to target I will do it although I may have to beg borrow and steal ;) I've heard of a lot of people going to Austria to have it done . I know of one girl who went she had a tummy tuck plus liposuction and the cost was EUR4,000 (inc flights and accommodation)

I would be the same in a heartbeat I would do it too and I have lots of saggy skin too (dont even ask where). Funny but I was on the waiting list for Loughlinstown Hospital in Dublin and I actually got a call asking me did I want to do it so was quite close to doing it but something in my head said no I had a feeling I would do it the right way and boy am I glad I said no

Have been 100% on plan all week but I'm coming to the end of * week and have been on the slimitee since yesterday and I think they may be working :eek: so fingers crossed I lose what I put on last week but I think that was due to a bug I never knew I had (until I told people how I had been feeling and they told me that was a bug)

Back