Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Aw orla, my fingers are crossed for you. Good luck! I'm half a lb from my lowest again and 6lb from my 7st award xx

Here is hoping Miss_Taken but I have a funny feeling I wont get there this evening

I have 4.5Ibs to go to my 7st award, now that would be fantastic present at christmas

I got it cant believe it

Thanks cant believe it

Thanks newme

Well done Orla, what an achievement! :)

Weighed in yesterday and lost 2 lbs and officially lost 2 stone on Slimming World in 3 months.... whooooooo
biggrin.png

If I lose another 1.5 lbs, I will have lost 4 stone weightloss in total :D

Long time no post! I STS at weigh in two weeks ago but I lost 2.5 lbs this week to that bit closer to getting in the 11 stone zone. Would love to get there by Christmas. Got my stone and a half award and my 10% award.

Well done Orla, brilliant achievement. Well I got my goal weight today lost 1.5lb. Decided to hold off on the tummy tuck for the time being will reconsider when my youngest is not still so dependent on being carried. Have bought three outfits for christmas day just have to make up my mind. Have you all got your outfits picked out?

Well done Orla, brilliant achievement. Well I got my goal weight today lost 1.5lb. Decided to hold off on the tummy tuck for the time being will reconsider when my youngest is not still so dependent on being carried. Have bought three outfits for christmas day just have to make up my mind. Have you all got your outfits picked out?

That's fantastic, really well done! X
I think I'll mostly just be wearing my light up christmas jumper as I'm chief cook and bottle washer for 10 that day :s

Well done on hitting your goal weight!

No special outfit for me on Christmas as it's just me and my parents for dinner so fairly low key. But i do need to pick something up for new year's eve, we'll be starting the day in a hotel in Dublin and finishing it at a party in Brussels so i need something that's stylish but ok for flying in too! I swear my life isn't normally so jet-set lol!

Congrats on reaching goal! You have to post before and after pic! You must be over the moon!!! It's an amazing thing you've done! Hope you have a brilliant Christmas and feel fantastic in all your new clothes!

Thank you everyone, it certainly felt good now though I have to face the scales this evening and to be honest I think I will have a slight gain but I dont mind because I was at my party night on Friday night and I got a few admirers (right in front of DH !!!) so I know I looked okay.

My outfit I wore on Friday night I will be wearing on Christmas Day as well and I'm also chief cook Miss_Taken, a little less than you but I'm cooking for 7

I must try and post a piccy of my dress before I left to go to the party, I felt a million dollars.

Redsters, have to say I'm so proud of you, what an achievement to actually reach goal in December, I have to say all the posts I'm reading this week are phenomenal, most people gain weight this month but not our bunch here, it really proves the advertising that slimming world are doing about joining or staying for image therapy this month, you really could curb what potentially any of us could put on and just been at the back of our minds, it really shows that when your getting up on the scales (on a Tuesday for me) you really dont let yourself go too much

was down 3 pounds this week and got my 7 stone award. I wasnt at my usual group but I am really happy I got it. I text my consultant afterwards to let her know. I wasnt sure if it would show on her system that i weighed at a different class.

was down 3 pounds this week and got my 7 stone award. I wasnt at my usual group but I am really happy I got it. I text my consultant afterwards to let her know. I wasnt sure if it would show on her system that i weighed at a different class.
fantastic Christmas present to yourself NewMe , massive well done :)

OMG NewMe, that is amazing, you joined a year after me and have passed me out, what an achievement that is well done

Back