Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

I have to say I'm not surprised, they always said that Chinese was the best takeaway to have but I can remember tasting the oil on it whenever I had a chinese takeaway

Me too orla, I've taken to totally disregarding syns at the Chinese if I really am feeling the need for one and just picking what I want, rather than what is "low syn". I don't trust them to be in any way accurate, especially when a Chinese round here is a totally different meal than when I used to live in Scotland for example, even when ordering the same thing. With that amount of regional variation, I refuse to believe the syns are in any way comparable so I've sort of been considering a takeaway a rare treat that doesnt get counted rather than a regular synned treat

I totally agree Miss_Taken and I bet your variation and my variation in the south are probably totally different

hello ladies, guess who made the century club! was down 1.5lbs last night don't know how but I am really happy. Love the new books/pack. Think I will be sticking with extra easy as thats what I've done all along but may throw in the odd SP day.

Happy New Year to all :)

hello ladies, guess who made the century club! was down 1.5lbs last night don't know how but I am really happy. Love the new books/pack. Think I will be sticking with extra easy as thats what I've done all along but may throw in the odd SP day.

Happy New Year to all :)

What a fabulous way to round off the year , super well done NewMe14 thats absolutely fantastic !!! I hope to be joining that club before the end of January :)

What a fabulous way to round off the year , super well done NewMe14 thats absolutely fantastic !!! I hope to be joining that club before the end of January :)

Thank you so much. I can't thank sw enough though it has changed my life. :)

You will soon be in the club too :) xx

Hi all, getting back on the wagon on Monday and I have to say after a shitty year and gaining back 2 stone of a 3 stone loss I'm looking forward to a fresh start! I joined this site back in 2013 but never posted until yesterday. lol

Welcome back fairywishes, best of luck on your weight loss journey.

This is a great site for support and advice if needed. I've joined the quarterly challenge thread. It is running from January - march you add your results each week and blue cow will update a spread sheet for us all so it's a great little challenge to keep the motivation going :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi guys, I've been reading your posts for months now but never actually commented. You're all doing so well. Such inspirations. I've been doing sw for 6 months and have lost 3 stone 8lbs. Little Xmas blip with 5.5lb gain (but have that under control), will hopefully have that gone this Tuesday. New year and new focus for everyone. Good luck

Hi everyone I'm back again! Had my baby 16 weeks ago and am back in group this last 6 weeks :) need up update my stats and signature lol hope everyone is well! Xx

Hi miss_taken. I know I should be concerned about 5.5lb gain but I'm really not! Yes I ate and drank more than I should have but I think the bulk of the gain was down to Pms bloating so I've had my head down this week and followed the plan 100% so hopefully it'll pay off on Tuesday. As well as that I kinda think Xmas only happens once a year so id prefer to enjoy the week than be lusting over everyone else's food and feel deprived.
Wow 16 week old! Omg...Round of applause ? most new mums aren't nearly as focused as that. I'm really impressed, How are you getting on?

Hi miss_taken. I know I should be concerned about 5.5lb gain but I'm really not!

You really shouldn't be concerned. 5.5lb over Christmas is nothing and as you say, you had a good time. You've proved you can shift the excess and you're determined. You have nothing to be concerned about. I have 4.5lb extra to shift too (on top of the rest to target) but I enjoyed myself and I know I can get rid of it as quick as I gained it xxx

Hi everyone I'm back again! Had my baby 16 weeks ago and am back in group this last 6 weeks :)

Congrats on the baby and welcome back :D xxx

Hi Ladies, can I join you? I am so impressed by the fantastic weight losses. I attended SW in the past and followed the EE plan. I was losing weight but fell off the wagon! I am determined 2015 will be the year I lose the weight forever. Can I ask you what your tips are?

Hi siobhan, the main thing that works for me is planning ahead. After I weigh in every Tuesday evening I do a menu plan for the week. Really helps to keep me focused, I very seldom have to think on the spot about what we're having for dinner that day. The only thing you have to remember is to take meat/fish out of the freezer the night before!! I also keep a food diary. I update it everyday (only takes 2/3mins) again keeps me focused, great for keeping track of how many syns I've used etc
Hope that helps a little

Hi all you are all back with a vengeance and it is great to see some newbies here and of course Mrs Mc1987, congrats on your baby

NewMe, wow is all I can say, with my little blip of 2.5Ibs gain over christmas I have 4Ibs to get to that club (I82much I'm hoping you and I will go together but I don't think so this week)

Here is hoping to a fantastic 2015 for all of us

Hi siobhan, the main thing that works for me is planning ahead. After I weigh in every Tuesday evening I do a menu plan for the week. Really helps to keep me focused, I very seldom have to think on the spot about what we're having for dinner that day. The only thing you have to remember is to take meat/fish out of the freezer the night before!! I also keep a food diary. I update it everyday (only takes 2/3mins) again keeps me focused, great for keeping track of how many syns I've used etc
Hope that helps a little

I never sat down and did a meal plan for a week, but I think it will make me more organised and focused. Any time I do my food diary I lose weight, back to basics!

Back