Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

With the SW online food diary, is there any way to see at a glance the syns you have used/left over in a week say, rather than having to click on each day individually does anyone know please? Maybe I'm not using it right, I'm not sure...:confused:

I don't know elsacat but I wouldn't imagine so as sw do not condone saving your syns. They consider it more likely that you'll "binge" on 105 syns in one day. Realistically, I think it's good to have a few extra for special occasions and cut back on other days but I suppose they don't want people feeling deprived (and therefore more likely to fall off the wagon) on the other days

I would love to renew my vows, not sure what way I would do it but I definitely would wear something weddeny (is that a word) but, I'm sure everyone knows here :p, I love been the centre of attention, this is due to the fact that I'm the youngest and when I was younger, I was the one everyone forgot about until I started getting a bit louder, now when someone pays me a compliment my first reaction is "oh somebody notices me". I know that is sad but sadly it is something I acquired in time.

Miss_Taken, the pain is worth it, can I be cheeky and ask what style your dress is, is it a "slinky" dress to match your award you won last year, I would imagine you would go for slinky and if you are then those exercises and pains would be worth it. If you can access epsom salts then fill a bath and put some in it and that is great for alleviating the pain

Elsacat, I don't use the online food diary so I'm not sure but I know for sure your not allowed to carry over your syns from previous days not used but I would go for common sense and use the minimum of 5 a day and try and limit the damage (this is extremely difficult to do but you could be ready with your free foods the days after)

Thats ok Orla, i dont want to give too much away, i dont know anyone on here in RL, but i dont want to give away too much just in case. It's not particularly slinky but I was quite insistent on showing off that I now have a defined waist (I was also about a stone heavier and less toned when I bought it back in april so I wasn't getting too carried away). I did really want a mermaid type shape but it just didn't suit me at all, I just looked lumpy. The exercises will most definitely help tho, especially in the bingo wing department ;)
Taking tonight off from exercise to give my body a rest then will be back on it tomorrow for spin and hopefully a kettlebell class on Sunday.

Elsacat, I don't use the online food diary so I'm not sure but I know for sure your not allowed to carry over your syns from previous days not used but I would go for common sense and use the minimum of 5 a day and try and limit the damage (this is extremely difficult to do but you could be ready with your free foods the days after)[/QUOTE]

Can you not carry any over??? Really???...:eek:

They say after tough exercise you are meant to take a rest so I think that is a good idea but maybe get a walk in, this can often ease the pain

I had imagined you wearing a mermaid style dress but then what we like and what suits us can be two completely different things.

Elsacat, I'm afraid not, what they do in slimming world is if your going out for the night and you know your going to go over your syns then you use flexi synning and this basically means you calculate how many syns your going to use realistically and once you reach that you stop (very hard to do as well) and try and limit the other days to 5 syns a day. I do calculate (including the day your going out) and try and have the 105 syns in total for the week, you may get away with it

Hello ladies, I wafted by in November and haven't been able to get back on since. Restarted the diet on Monday after Christmas and new year, and I put on a fair bit, so even more to loose now. I'm doing SW at home, as there isn't a local class that I can get to that fits in with the kids etc. I'm mostly going from memory, the old red and green days as that worked in the past, so we will see how that goes.

Sorry Orla, I did try to reply earlier but it keeps telling me I do not have permission or am not logged in on the app.
I'm feeling much better today, pretty much back to normal, except for my ribs and abs. Booked in for spin class today but tbh, I think I'd get more benefit from the gym or swimming (plus swimming comes with sauna access), so might change plans and go there after work.

Trying on dresses again tomorrow along with my bm's so hopefully we'll all fit in them ok and the girls won't need much alteration...I know mine will need a fair bit tho. Will post pics tho after the big day. X

Welcome back MrsMoo43, great to see you rejoining, I have to say I don't know would I be able to go back if I lapsed a bit so well done for rejoining and this is really your image therapy, feel free to ask any questions. Not sure have you heard but there is a new book because there plan has slightly changed, red and green days are no longer on the book but I'm sure there are still people who still follow these. The new plan is just the EE plan and basically sw are asking people to incorporate speed foods and protein foods. Some of the super free are only free now, some of those are bananas, parsnip, grapes etc. If your not sure I'm sure someone may have a summary of what is speed and protein foods

Miss_Taken, isn't that just fantastic that you have to get your dress taken in a lot, gosh you must be so proud of yourself. One word of advice, don't do the spin class when your sore, that is a really tough class, the pool would be much more therapeutic and also the sauna is perfect for aching bones

Fair play to you for exercising at all! I would rather set myself on fire than do a spin class. Spinning is my worst nightmare!

I agree Laura, I used to call it my half hour of hell and it depended on the instructor you got doing the class, there was one particular guy and when you saw him heading towards the room all our faces fell and he actually said it to me once, what could I say only yeah your quite tough

I just wouldn't be able for that :p Hahaha. I'd like to give kettlebells a go though! Need to work on these bingo wings, they're terrible.

Me too and I tend to wear sleeveless tops and dresses

Laughing at the "Bingo wings" comment...then crys because I could flap my arms and take off!

Lol, I used to do spin last year so I know what I'm letting myself in for, I just don't like the class at my local leisure centre (there seems to be no synchronisation between the music and the routine). I did skip out on it tonight as my mum summoned me tho :p there's always tomorrow.
My bingo wings are pretty impressive ;)

Ladies do any of ye know the brand name of the rolls in Aldi that can be used as Healthy B? Ive been having trouble logging on to the SW site to check the HEx lists and i think these particular rolls are only available in Irish Aldis so there's no info on them here on MiniMins

Are they ones from the "has no" range ?

I think I saw them on a post in our closed fb page, I was trying to copy and paste the picture but was unable, the title is Has No Gluten Free Wholegrain Rolls

"Bingo Wings" I have serious bingo wings BUT I actually got an viberplate on our Free Group here in Athlone (through facebook) and it is in the hallway at home so intend on using it tonight, can anyone tell me how to use it now

How did everyones weekend go? I definitely wasn't good on Saturday...down to alcohol on a night out..I stuck to the lite options, just a few too many I think....have to really be good this week...:ashamed0005:

Back