Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Got no walk in this morning but hoping that the snow is thawed enough I will be able to get out this evening but then I hear we are meant to get wind and rain this afternoon. If the snow clears and it is raining and no sign of ice then I will go for a walk at 4pm this afternoon, I love my walk

Was down 1Ib last night, have to say after putting in huge efforts this week I was totally disappointed but due to the fact I'm on the social team and one of the team was missing and we got more new people than last week I hadnt time to think about my loss at all until I went home last night.

Got no walk in this morning but hoping that the snow is thawed enough I will be able to get out this evening but then I hear we are meant to get wind and rain this afternoon. If the snow clears and it is raining and no sign of ice then I will go for a walk at 4pm this afternoon, I love my walk

Was down 1Ib last night, have to say after putting in huge efforts this week I was totally disappointed but due to the fact I'm on the social team and one of the team was missing and we got more new people than last week I hadnt time to think about my loss at all until I went home last night.

Orla it could show on the scales next week. I've had weeks where I've been so good only to get a half a pound or a pound then the following week a massive loss. Hope the snow clears and you fit your walk in :)

Thanks NewMe, the only problem is I have a 50th birthday party in Galway on Friday, I really want to stuff my face with lots of free food and just go over my syns on drink

Well done you

would you go to Galway enjoy the 50th party then maybe do a few days EESP before your next weigh in? You could be prepared to go full steam ahead on Saturday :). It is really hard to stick to plan with nights out etc but you have to enjoy yourself at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey everyone! I've been finding it really hard to get back on track after Christmas - I really enjoyed the few weeks but it's pay back time now - I have 12lbs to go to target. So I'm really trying to get going this week! I started with an SP day today - found it ok but am killed with stomach cramps this evening. I'm also finding it very timeconsuming preparing soups, chopping fruit, planning meals! But I guess it will sl be worth it if I get my mojo back!

Hi all just dropping by to subscribe. I started slimming world last July but the moved from UK back to Ireland and between finding a house and getting settled and then Xmas I finally stepped back on the scales last week and I'm the heaviest I have ever been so have started back in full swing since last Monday, had a loss of 8lb this Monday so Im delighted. I had intended to go to a meeting last evening but due to the weather I couldn't, Hopefully next Tuesday though as I really need the support. I need to get this weight off this time I am so fed up and feel like I have wasted my whole 20s trying to find a quick fix and yo-yoing up and down, I will be 29 in may so my aim is to feel happy in my own skin by then so I can enjoy the last year on my 20s and move forward to my 30s without this Issue. I've ordered charlotte crosbys dvd the 3 minute belly blitz have any of ye tried it? Any support or advice is very welcome here :).

Hello to Strawbs :) Hope all are having a good week and not to disrupted by the weather. The snow has cleared here, but very strong winds this morning. Could someone do me a favour please, as you know I'm doing red and green days from memory, as long since lost the books. But I can't for the life of me remember if fresh filter coffee in sinned or not, I seem to think it is but have no idea how many.

There are no syns in coffee at all on any plan AFAIK!

Welcome Strawbs! I'll be 28 in July and am aiming to be at target before then! It's awful the amount of yoyoing I've done over the last few years. We can't change the past but it would definitely be nice to not repeat the same mistakes going forward. I haven't done the DVD but let me know how you get on with it! :)

Did anyone else have trouble getting hi-fi light bars this week? My consultant said the deliveries are all screwed up and I'm missing them :(

There was only one type in my group, the chocolate and orange ones for 6 syns.... and they aren't nice enough to be worth 6 syns!

Very limited stock at my group too I like the hi fi light double chocolate bars!

They're nice, but not as nice as a curly wurly.... so when I have 6 sysns to spare, I would tend to go for that instead!

We ran out of rocky roads and double choco (my favourite) so just as well I grabbed a box before anyone came in and bought a box but Sinead my consultant said they hadnt come in yet so I reckon there is a problem for this country all over

Welcome Strawbs, it is lovely to see a newbie come into our lovely Irish group, hope you have settled in well. Can I ask you seen as you lived in the UK, did you find it hard to get slimming world products here and what store do you prefer to shop in, it would be lovely to get a UK perspective on this

Thank you ladies, now enjoying a fresh coffee :) I just couldn't remember. When I have done SW in the past, it's always been before we moved over to Ireland. I miss the marks and Spencer's food for certain allowed treats, and I always shopped in Tesco and was very used to what I could and couldn't have. But I have to say, since moving here I LOVE Lidl, it's nothing like the one in the UK, so much nicer and loads more choice. I haven't managed to find any sin free or low sin sausages yet though :confused:

Slender Choice are syn free. (I have found them in Dunnes before)

Also Mallon lighter than light sausages are syn free. you kind of need to look very closely for them hard to find in some shops.

what do you think of aldi here? I personally love it :)

Hi everyone, is there room for me to come back to ye! I've some catching up to do on the thread!

December was just hectic between sick babs and working and unfortunately SW took a back seat for a while. It was always there in the back of my mind and I did try to make the better choice when I could.

Last week was back to face the dreaded scales, it was actually not as bad as I had expected and please to report that I've a 2lb loss this week. So officially 7lb to target and feeling determined....

Back