Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

MrsMoo, you can do this and picture your parents face when they see you, wouldn't it be so worth it then, well done on the loss, 2Ib is a big loss

Sus, draw a line what has happened has happened, now get your melon and eat it until it comes out of your ears but always be near a loo (sorry if tmi) and make sure to get your 1/3 speed in as well

I was having a great weekend until star week hit then I went into Hoover mode and everything in sight got eaten . I am definitely facing a gain tomorrow . I could well be leaving the 100club after only getting there last week lol .

Good luck for weigh in everyone

* week is such a struggle I82much so don't worry about it, this century club is so difficult to get, I need 2.5Ibs to join you but it is taking me forever but I will persevere and hopefully reach it next week (2Ib loss last week and at this stage of my weight loss journey it would be rare to have a 2.5Ibs loss the following week)

Sus, that sounds perfect, I love when I'm having a munchy day to buy the velvet crunch and purple snack and I feel I'm not been denied and I still would have 5.5 syns left (3.5 in your case)

haven't been posting much struggling big time. up two pound last week, this week hasn't been great either no idea what to expect at weigh in.

Best of luck for weigh in's this week ladies.

Miss taken, sounds like you had a great hen night x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

NewMe, your not a year in Slimming world and I'm over 2 years in slimming world and yet you have passed me out already so don't be so hard on yourself. If your finding it difficult then aim for a sts and then when your back on your feet again then power ahead like you always do, good luck hun

I'm hoping to join the century club this evening but I have to lose 2.5Ibs to get there and after losing 2Ibs last week, at this stage of my weight loss journey, having a 2Ib + loss back to back is difficult but once I get my 1/2Ib loss this evening to get my 7st loss back again then I will be happy

Thanks NewMe, I really did, and orla is right, I've been at this two years too and you've powered past me as well. Just remember that no matter how difficult it gets and how much you feel like giving in, if you do, you'll soon creep back up. You're doing amazing.
I managed to get 2.5lb off last night so 2.5lb left to get back to my lowest again. Hope to be back there for next week and stay there until the wedding.

Gosh Miss_Taken, how many days now to your wedding, you must be feeling fantastic

NewMe, your a real inspiration, keep it going hun

12.20pm 19th February, is that correct Miss_Taken

If that is right then I won't forget that date as my sister in law is 50 that day

By the way, don't know if anyone else noticed but we have reached Page 200 here, us Irish are just mighty ain't that true

Very nice so your getting married this month

I remember my wedding day so well, I actually stayed in my wedding dress all day and didnt take it off until 5am :D and that will be 15 years this June, where has the time gone

Yup, this month...couple of people have asked if I'll be changing for the evening do...hell no! It's the only time in my life that I get to wear a big princess dress, and I spent more than enough on it, I'm not taking it off til my hubby pries it from me ;)
On another note, I made cauliflower garlic and chilli flatbread tonight...will definitely be making that again
1422994910782.jpg

Miss_Taken, could you put that recipe up please, I would love something like that, can I ask do you get the taste of cauliflower a lot in it, I'm not a big fan but if I could cover the taste up of it then I would love to make it. Definitely leave your dress on all day, you will never wear it again after that. I love the sound of a big princess dress, when I got married I was a Size 20 plus and very little money so I didn't have that :cry:moment but if I was to renew my vows then I would go for the expensive one and maybe not a full length one

MrsMoo, it is pretty cold out there alright. I was down 1/2 Ib and enough to get my 7st back but there was a bit of a drama beforehand because that was my second weigh in, my first weigh in was before class and I had maintained so I sat right through image therapy with a miserable face on me (had to apologise myself as I felt I'm meeting everyone and meant to have a pleasant face on me) but I got up on the scales after class and I had my 1/2 Ib loss and my 7st loss back

Thank you MrsMoo, it is a great feeling alright to finally have it back

Back