Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Congrats on getting ur 7st back orla, that's fantastic and you should def renew your vows. X
Miss_Taken, could you put that recipe up please, I would love something like that, can I ask do you get the taste of cauliflower a lot in it, I'm not a big fan but if I could cover the taste up of it then I would love to make it.
I told my other half it was potato bread with garlic and he asked if there was more...then scarfed two more bits. I'm not a fan of cauliflower either but I enjoyed it.
I blitzed half a cauliflower then covered it in clingfilm, pierced it twice and microwaved for 9 mins. Added 2 eggs, teaspoon of lazy garlic, half a teaspoon of lazy chilli and a healthy extra of cheese. I used cheddar but mozzarella would be good too. I saw someone use cottage cheese as well but I figured cheddar would do the same job. Mixed all up then put on greased baking paper and in the oven at 220 for 20 mins. You can top with more cheese if you syn it or share it (there should be more than enough for 2).

Thanks Miss_Taken, that is great. I think I would use the cottage cheese because it is free but just a few questions, did you microwave on full power with the clingfilm still on and what is lazy garlic and lazy chilli

I realise now that I won't have two big losses in a row, that would be a rarity so happy out with having my 7st back and besides it is all going in the right direction

The cauliflower was microwaved in a bowl with the cling film on, yup, just pierce it a couple of times and be careful when removing it so u don't get burned.
These are lazy garlic and chilli1423070212552.jpg
both syn free but you can use normal garlic and chilli or I would imagine the powdered versions, just adjust quantities accordingly.
EDIT Please forgive my stupid fone putting the picture upside down

I never saw them before but I will have a look in tesco this evening, we have half a cauliflower left over so will use that and if I can't get all the ingredients then I will use cauliflower for the curry, apparently that recipe is fabulous

Tesco should have them, that's where I get them most of the time. They're usually with the spices and stuff but check with the condiments and stuff if you can't find them.
I haven't tried the curry, but I might give the white sauce one a go if I can find it. I'm having sweet potato cottage pie tonight but lasagne might be nice tomorrow

I'm dying to make the lasagne but my problem is getting the time to do it, I might have time tonight as I'm on a half day today and will be in town for most of it and head home early, will look in tesco for that Miss_Taken, thank you

I saw 6 tubs in tesco last weekend and I bought all 6 and gave them to anyone who wanted a tub, they were delighted

Morning ladies, hope everyone had a good weekend, weigh in for me today and lost 3lb...so that's my first stone gone :)

thinking it it could be a tough week ahead, star week looming and two family birthdays...MrsMoo will no longer be 43 :cool:

Well done MrsMoo and 3Ib loss if fantastic especially when it is birthday week. The way I see it is your birthday is once a year so go and enjoy it

Weigh in tomorrow and I have been totally on plan so all I want is 1/2 Ib to get into the 12's but if I lost 2Ibs then I join the century club :eek:

Yayyyy good woman Miss_Taken, keep it going in that direction

Weigh in day this evening, I need 1/2Ib to get into the 12st category and 2Ibs loss to be part of the century club :eek:

Well done misstaken xx

Best of luck for weigh in Orla.

I weigh in tomorrow night. Had an okay week 1/2 slips but overall okay!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks all, I'm getting closer all the time now and the usual butterflies are starting to appear in my stomach now :eek:

Up 1Ib but I underestimated when * week was due and this is why I had a gain, the scales jumped a bit so I have fluid

I think at this stage, regardless of the fact that it is * week I need to cut down on my syns and try and only use 10 instead of 15, I have just over a stone to go

Back