Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Haha, Summer, that makes my evening! Does that go for bubbly too?

Good morning ladies, hope everyone had a nice weekend.

It was my sons birthday on Friday and it was mine yesterday and * week so I wasn't expecting more than a STS today but I lost 3lb :). Woo hooooo and that takes my in to the 15's, only just but its still the 15's :D

Well Valentines Day has come and gone and I have still stuck to my 10 syns a day (I reduced them from 15 to 10 hoping to make a difference on the scales tomorrow evening) but * week hit this morning and now I'm not sure if this is going to make a difference tomorrow (anyone know about fluid retention when it kicks in totm and how long does it last).

Miss_Taken, am I right in thinking your getting married this week, gosh you must be so excited now so don't worry about what your eating this week, most brides are mad busy so they lose it without thinking.

MrsMoo, I got into the 12's the week I got my 7st award but I havent seen that at the beginning of my weight every Tuesday since so I would be anxious to get back into that and keep moving on so I know exactly what it is like to see a new stone figure on the scales this morning, well done

Well Valentines Day has come and gone and I have still stuck to my 10 syns a day (I reduced them from 15 to 10 hoping to make a difference on the scales tomorrow evening) but * week hit this morning and now I'm not sure if this is going to make a difference tomorrow (anyone know about fluid retention when it kicks in totm and how long does it last).

Miss_Taken, am I right in thinking your getting married this week, gosh you must be so excited now so don't worry about what your eating this week, most brides are mad busy so they lose it without thinking.

MrsMoo, I got into the 12's the week I got my 7st award but I havent seen that at the beginning of my weight every Tuesday since so I would be anxious to get back into that and keep moving on so I know exactly what it is like to see a new stone figure on the scales this morning, well done

I am indeed Orla, so excited, and hopefully will have a pound and a half off at least which will take me to my lowest again.
As far as the fluid retention, I don't know when it hits, but usually on the first day of my totm, I shed it all.

Ooooh best of luck soon-to-be Mrs Taken :D Hope you have a wonderful wedding day that marks the start of a very happy life together :D

Miss_Taken, just seeing Laura's post and I agree, you will have to change to Mrs Taken (have to say it sounds really well together). Fingers and toes crossed you will have that loss and get to your lowest weight my dear but have to say clap on the back as you are going to class the week of your wedding, that is fantastic and it shows just how determined and focused you are in losing weight. No doubt you will be running around like a march hare so if you don't check in with us before the wedding then I hope you have a fantastic day and a good and happy life together with your spouse.

In relation to the fluid retention, I googled it and indeed yes it did state the first day of bleeding and the retention is nearly gone so hopefully I will be okay tomorrow evening.

Hope you have a wonderful day misstaken & I hope the weather will be lovely. Xxx

Best of luck for weigh in Orla.

Hope everyone is doing okay xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank you everyone, I'm all aflutter (haha, always wanted to use that phrase!) and will def be changing my name on here if I can. 3lb off tonight, so 1.5lb below my previous lowest, totm is due tomorrow (argh, better not stick around long, I have a wedding night to make the most of!) so probably be even lower by friday and I got slimmer of the week. My lovely lovely group also got me this
1424115449709.jpg
as a wedding gift :D
Seriously guys, slimming world is the best ever!

Thank you everyone, I'm all aflutter (haha, always wanted to use that phrase!) and will def be changing my name on here if I can. 3lb off tonight, so 1.5lb below my previous lowest, totm is due tomorrow (argh, better not stick around long, I have a wedding night to make the most of!) so probably be even lower by friday and I got slimmer of the week. My lovely lovely group also got me this
View attachment 166819
as a wedding gift :D
Seriously guys, slimming world is the best ever!
Hi Miss Taken I wish you a fantastic wedding Day, I hope it is all you wished for. Any honeymoon plans??

Long time no hear NewMe, great to see you here, I see you got your 7 1/2 st award, gosh you are flying it, well done

Miss_Taken, getting totm the week of your wedding now that is a bummer but I'm sure you will make up for lost time :p:D (I know I'm very bold). That is a lovely present your class gave you, no doubt you are a shining example in your own class of how slimming world works. I have been totally on plan this week and sticking to 10 syns a day every day so hopefully that will show this evening, not easy been totally focused and it doesn't show on the scales.

Miss_Taken, getting totm the week of your wedding now that is a bummer but I'm sure you will make up for lost time :p:D (I know I'm very bold).

That's the plan Orla ;)

Siobhan, no honeymoon plans as yet, we're staying an extra night in the hotel then coming home for a few days off work. Gonna have a big holiday in the summer as we're on a pretty tight budget atm and there aren't a lot of nice hot places that don't cost a bomb in February :p

Only for my brother DH and I wouldn't have been able to afford a honeymoon, he lived in Fort Lauderdale and he paid for our flights over and back, it was fabulous and something I will always remember.

Yeah, I'd rather wait to save up and go somewhere amazing than go now and be kinda disappointed. We are definitely gonna go somewhere in the summer (******* might get hit for a last minute bargain), had to get oh a passport and everything cuz he's never been further than Scotland so he's all excited. No chance of us letting the opportunity pass by altogether tho x

You definitely have to go on honeymoon, gosh I still remember mine so well and that is almost 15 years

I was really bold last night and even though I had my own pancake toppings, I lost the run of myself and ate 9 syns worth of Ben & Jerry's....on top of my 15. Really hoping it won't ruin what could have been a 100% week :(

Laura, for that reason I made no pancakes last night but then again I didn't get home until 11.50pm so it was too late to be making them but I think I might have some tonight instead.

I went for weigh in last night and I stayed the same, I'm fuming because I knew I was still very bloated when I got up on the scales but bloomin typical, fluid is gone this morning, just my luck * week came 6 days late

Laura, for that reason I made no pancakes last night but then again I didn't get home until 11.50pm so it was too late to be making them but I think I might have some tonight instead.

I went for weigh in last night and I stayed the same, I'm fuming because I knew I was still very bloated when I got up on the scales but bloomin typical, fluid is gone this morning, just my luck * week came 6 days late
Orla you are doing the work so it will show on the scales, feeling your frustration!
I am down 3lbs this week which brings me back to where I was 3 weeks ago. I am hoping that I can stay on track and continue to lose. It is so easy to gain and a lot of work to lose..

Back