Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Thanks Siobhan, already I can feel my watch is very loose so I think all fluid is gone and I'm hoping for a big loss on Tuesday but I totally agree with you about it been easy to put on and so difficult to lose it again, it is over seven weeks since I got my 7st award and the lightest I have been so it is taking it's time but hopefully next Tuesday that will change

I had a good loss last night, but still heavier than I was three weeks ago, and still a half stone heavier than I was before Christmas! Sure all we can do is keep going, gains are a part of the process and not giving up when it's hard and not going our way is what makes us strong.

So true Laura and when you reach target you can look back on that as an achievement that you overcame that hurdle and came out still focused and determined, I have to say though I'm thrilled for you, I know how determined you really are and you will get there Laura

It might take another couple of years knowing me, but I absolutely will get there! I'm going to have my contraceptive implant removed soon as well, it's not agreeing with me and I honestly feel it might be easier to stick to plan without my hormones being messed with so much. Now all I have to do is hope the doctors agree to put me back on the pill...

Hey you guys! How is everyone? Thought I'd share a wee sneak preview, the official wedding photos should arrive later today but here's a couple for now ;) please excuse my chins, it's hereditary :p

Attachments

• 1424519141157.jpg
    1424519141157.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 69
  • 1424519192847.jpg
    1424519192847.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 69
Hey you guys! How is everyone? Thought I'd share a wee sneak preview, the official wedding photos should arrive later today but here's a couple for now ;) please excuse my chins, it's hereditary :p
Congratulations Mrs Taken, you look so beautiful. I hope you had a great day. The dress is very flattering looking forward to seeing the official pics.

Ohhh wow!! Stunning :) congratulations to you both.

2lb off this morning for me this morning :)

Hope everyone is having a good start to the week.

Wow Mrs_Taken, you look amazing and your husband looks like the cat that got the cream (not literally !!!). I bet you feel fantastic and by the way, I love the new name, congrats hun

Well done MrsMoo, that is a great loss, lets keep this going, I'm hoping for a good loss tomorrow

Congratulations Mrs_Taken! You look over the moon in the photos, really happy for you :)

Hows everyone doing in here this week?

I should have a loss Laura but you know when weigh in day comes looming then you start to question if you have done enough and yes I have been 100% on plan again so here is hoping tomorrow

I seemed to have mirrored my behaviour from last weekend :eek: so I'm repeating what worked for me last week- low/no carb meals. Thinking about what to have for lunch tomorrow!

Hey there, how is everyone getting on? It's v quiet atm. First night back after the wedding last night and after 2 weeks off plan, takeaways, sweets, cake and big synful meals, I had 3lb on. I am ecstatic with that, I can do more damage in a single day than that :p
Back to basics now, I want that off next week x
Good luck to those weighing in today x

Congrats on the win Mrs Taken!

I had Saturday night/ Sunday off plan and still feeling a little bloated. Hopefully it won't cause too much of a gain though - i saw my lowest weight in 2 years on the scales on Saturday morning so i want to be back there again quickly. Ill have a sneaky look tomorrow to see how things are shaping up for Friday weigh in.

I had Saturday night/ Sunday off plan and still feeling a little bloated. Hopefully it won't cause too much of a gain though - i saw my lowest weight in 2 years on the scales on Saturday morning so i want to be back there again quickly. Ill have a sneaky look tomorrow to see how things are shaping up for Friday weigh in.

Thanks Summer, good luck xx

Hey there, how is everyone getting on? It's v quiet atm. First night back after the wedding last night and after 2 weeks off plan, takeaways, sweets, cake and big synful meals, I had 3lb on. I am ecstatic with that, I can do more damage in a single day than that :p
Back to basics now, I want that off next week x
Good luck to those weighing in today x

Welcome back hun. How does it feel to be a mrs? 3lbs in two weeks is nothing I managed to gain 7 in two weeks before!! well done on winning greatest loser at your group :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Summer you could still have a loss by your weigh in if you are 100% on plan this week, best of luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back