Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

No hope for me - I weigh in tonight and I've been off plan since Friday!

Welcome back hun. How does it feel to be a mrs? 3lbs in two weeks is nothing I managed to gain 7 in two weeks before!! well done on winning greatest loser at your group :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks hun, I don't think I've ever been as delighted with a gain :p
Feels good to be all wifed up, although nothing much has really changed. Still keep forgetting and signing my maiden name tho

Ok so after a week where I was so totally off plan that I gained 2.5 lbs - my biggest non holiday gain, I have got to pull myself together. So it's operation obsess about slimming world! I'm going to steal one of my daughters reward charts and give myself a list of daily tasks. These will include drinking my 2l water, getting in some form of exercise, filling out an SAS log, organising all my meals in advance so that I don't get hungry and tempted to stray off plan and posting here every night so that I'm being held to my tasks. So hopefully you will all be sick to death of me by next Tuesday night!

So I did all I planned to do - I forgot my magic porridge so I rang my sister to drop it in as she passed - but instead she dropped me a tub of instant oats - I googled them and discovered they were 12.5 syns so they stayed in the bag! I had loads of fruit though so I didn't starve! I'm all organised for morning so looking forward to another day on plan!

Hi I havent really logged on here this week, have been super busy my sister is overdue her 4th baby and I have been minding her kids so very little time to get on here. I was up 1.5Ibs last Tuesday and to say I'm p*ssed off is an understatement but I think it is due to me ovulating that night so I think that is why and I was slightly off plan last Sunday as well

Well done Mrs_Taken on the biggest loser, ours is been crowned next Tuesday and unless a girl who hasnt been in group since before Christmas comes back then I may get the prize

Hey orla, how's your sister getting on? Has she had her baby yet? X
How is everyone else? I'm still dithering, can't get back on plan at all. Ducked class last night, couldn't face being told I'd gained again. Had a blow out last night and I'm considering it the last of the treats.
Every bite in my mouth will now be planned. Wish me luck xx

Hey hun so sorry I havent been on here for ages but a lot going on, my sister had a baby boy last Thursday and all is well thankfully. Sadly, my aunt passed away the next day, she was my dads sister and even though she was sick, it was still quite sudden. It has been quite a week and last week I had a big gain and should have moved back to the 13's (13st 0.5Ibs) but I just didnt have the heart to do it so I left it and I think I logged in maybe once or twice here but last night as you can see from my signature, I was crowned greatest loser 2015 BUT the real icing on the cake was the fact that now you see my avatar, I have joined the century club (finally as it took ages !!!)

Aw, hun, it sounds like you've been on a complete emotional roller coaster! So sorry to hear about your aunt, must be really hard to celebrate a birth while trying to grieve a death and vice versa. My heart goes out to your family xx
Congratulations on Greatest Loser, I really should get my signature updated with that :p and well done on your century, maybe I'll get there one day too ;)
Ps, 37.5 hours of 100% on plan ?

Thanks hun, there are other little things that make up a generally tough few weeks but I'm focused and this is what keeps me sane. Just 10 minutes I got a photo from my first cousin (in Larne) with all the aunts and uncles including my Dad and the tears flowed yet again. It is very sad because Lily would have been 80 on the 7th May and we had planned to go to the home place in Mayo (Cong - yes Quiet Man country and my Dad was in the film) and now that is cancelled.

You will get there my dear, keep at it and always see the end result and think how much of the long road has already been walked on and never to go back there

I was thinking that myself but my cousin (who is daughter of my aunt who passed away) said it was too raw and too soon so they are going to cancel Mayo but another cousin whom I'm in touch with a lot this last week, we both said we have to organise a get together sometime later this year, I think now more so because our own parents are getting older and we never know who will be next

Have a look at my avatar photo, I updated it two minutes ago, I can tell you I got attention from some "admirers" in the dress I'm wearing, it was very popular at work :p

I'm having some issues with the minimins app atm and have reverted to the old one (which doesn't let me view your profile pic among other things), but will get a look asap :p
Mayo definitely sounds like something you guys should do but I totally understand your cousin not being ready. Hopefully you will all get to go soon tho x

I will meet a lot of them on Friday 27th March as that is the day of the funeral but we are definitely going to do a cousin reunion this year sometime

Have weigh in early tomorrow morning, totm has just arrived so on the peppermint tea now and had a full melon and speed soup as well, hope that is enough to keep my 100 Ibs in place

Hi how is everyone? I have been missing for a while. I had pelvic floor repair surgery and it really took a lot out of me. Have not been able to drive or walk for over 6 weeks and have put on 5lbs which made me pretty depressed. I had that feck it all attitude and lounging around in tracksuit or pjs didn't help. I put my skinny jeans back on the other day and thought its back to class time.

So currently i am looking up the website for some new recipes. I am going to shake up what I eat this week, track everything and drink more water.

Sorry all for not posting sooner but I have been mad busy for the last few weeks and unfortunately I havent been able to keep up to date with any of the posts here.

As you probably know, my sister was due her 4th baby on the 28th February and he was born on the 5th March and a lot of things have happened in between but I think I will try and catch up from now on so apologies if I havent replied to any of the posts. I have taken leave to help my sister out as there is only two girls in the family (I have 4 brothers) and it is a good time to enjoy been around babies/small children as DH and I have none of our own.

Last week, I had a big gain (even though it was a morning weigh in as it was St Patricks Day and I'm Irish - yes very proud of our rugby team too) and was up 2.5 but totm had hit that day and that is the only reason for the big gain, this put me back to the 13st category and I was bacak into the half century club (now that did upset me) but last night I went back to class and I had a huge loss of 3.5 so I was really happy with this no doubt. Now all I have to lose is 11Ibs to reach target

I was, also, on our local paper and a got a lot of people coming up to me and saying how much of an inspiration I am, it is lovely to think that people think that way about me and I would like to think it might help somebody join.

So how is everyone else doing, I must update my records now yayyyyy​

Hey Orla- congrats on the recent loss! Target is so close! After being up 1.5lb this week I swore I would be really good. Was at a birthday party yesterday and ate everything- jellies, chocolate, crisps, ugh I feel terrible.
Back on the wagon in an old 'success express' fashion (SP is BS as far as I am concerned!) So not many carbs and an excessive amount of speed I guess. And water!

I was really thirsty and picked up a little carton of the Avonmore Choc milk this morning though- anyone know syn value or if it's HEA acceptable?

It is so hard Julie just to keep focused but we have to think of the end result and that usually gets me motivated. I see your in Louth, I actually met a friend last Friday in Dundalk, where are you based yourself

Thanks Orla- I am super motivated this week after having to replace all my jeans for smaller sizes! Feel like I have gained but there is only one way to put it right, right!
I'm based in Drogheda :cool: lived and worked in Dundalk for a few years but like commuting to Dublin from here :)

That is real motivation Julie, I know the feeling as I'm starting to fit into size 12 clothes, can't believe it

Very happy tonight, was off plan on Friday as it was my aunts funeral and all I did was eat bread and was down 1Ib, 10 Ibs to target

Back