Irish eyes has bought a dance dvd!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by irish eyes, 1 August 2010 Social URL.

1. irish eyes

irish eyes Silver Member

Ha ha guys I have decided to try a fun thing and bought a dance on broadway one but have wrestled for half an hour just to get the plastic cover off that surely I deserve a rest:rolleyes: Maria x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    Hey hun, yay that you have brought an exercise dvd, I hope you have fun doing it.

Just a thought though, you seem to be placing all your threads in this section (Introductions)
    Maybe you could place threads in other sections or start a diary for yourself as more people read other parts of the forum more than here (like general section/exercise section etc) and you would possibly get more replies and more people can see what you're up to! Just an idea though.
    This part is kinda just for people saying hello and introducing themselves.

Hope you're well.

Claire x

4. irish eyes

irish eyes Silver Member

OH Thank you Claire I actually havent a clue where I am putting the posts yet and would appreciate knowing where I am going wrong? I would like to get to know some regulars like yourself so that it makes sense so what section should I use? The ww ? its points Im trying to follow? Maria x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.