Irish gal looking for a buddie

hmmmm interesting.....

excellent the nutritional information for those products is available on this page All About W8 Nutrition and Allergy Information theres no mention of citric acids in the water flavors anyway, virtually no carbs.... could be interesting theres a lot of them

Perhaps Mini might be able to shed some light on the matter?

Ha so many Irish people getting skinny we'll be bringing down averages like theres no tomorow chuckle

I know Dunnes and Pennys wont know what's hit them ;)

I contacted Lipotrim Ireland and they said not to use flavoured waters!!
A friend of mine recommended them to me and she lost weight on TRP using them so its really up to the individual
Day 2 done and I am hungry this evening will take myself off to bed early

Another Irish cailin to add to the gang. Day 1 tomorrow and feeling bit nervous, but reading through all your success stories of days, pounds and stones very motivating!. One day at a time in how i'm thinking about it, fingers crossed. g

Welcome Dorian! This site is an absolute godsend!! Best of luck with tomorrow, remember first week is hard but stick with it- you will be thankfull you did :D and come on here for a chat if you need to focus on something else rather than food!

Hey everyone- I came across this interesting Thread on Water Flavourings (like W8 not containing citric acid) on TFRs...

As I often read threads where some clients are experiencing slow weightloss or no weightloss or experiencing hunger, I have obtained guidance from head office with regard to the amounts of added extras you are allowed.
You are allowed either:

1 teaspoon of fruit waterflavouring a day
1 teaspoon of veg waterflavouring a day
1 scoop of mousse powder per day (2 teaspoons)

You are not allowed to have one of each.

By having more than the recommended amounts the above, slowing down of weightloss or feelings of hunger can occur.

Good to know that if they are used there may be side effects!

Day 4 and hanging in! Another Irish Gal!

Hi all,
Its great to read all the support, it really really helps. I have done this before, 4 years ago and lost nearly two stone and felt absolutely fab, it was tough but well worth it. And as I have 3 weddings this summer I have no choice but to do it again. I had an operation earlier this year and lost my way again!! Its easier to lose it than keep it off!!
So, its all or nothing! I'm not looking forward to the weekend as I have my fav. niece's hen night to go to and its not going to be funny not been able to have a drink! :sigh: But I've no choice, one of her friends is pregnant so I'm gonna be her buddy for the night I think! Thats the plan! So wish me luck as I so want to keep to the plan as I have my daughters 18th Party next week too! (timing is awful) I weigh 12st 10 so would love to loose 2 stone. I did get back on the threadmill last night and I felt great afterwards. I did a lot of exercise the last time and I felt it helped although its not necessary but the good endorphines do help a lot!
Wishing everyone good luck and hang in there as I was sooo happy when I lost the weight last time!:):):):grouphugg:
Hope it happens this time too!!
Una

Hey Una welcome!!!

I had no idea there were so many Irish around the site. Lots of luck to you all with your lipotrim journey. Keep up the water at all times. Keep sipping it. It really helps with hunger and the plain boredom from not eating. keep yourself occupied when others are eating as it is easy to feel tempted. Set some mini goals as this really helps keep your focus. Lots of luck everyone for your next weigh in.

Great to hear how well you are all doing
This is my fifth day and its not too bad I am using the W8 water flavouring and it helps me to consume about 6 - 8 pints of water per day
i dont use it all the time I also got a fruit tea flavour which is lovely first thing in the morning

Hey Irish Molly thanks for that really inspirational post- very helpful indeed! Im on week two and Im already looking at booking a mini-facial!!!!

First Week Over!!

Hi all,
Well, first week over and I lost 4lb! A little disappointed but its better 4lb off than 4lb on! It was a tough weekend as I had to sit through two dinners while I watched people eat glorious food!! But I did it! I survived the Hen night too - great having no hangover!! I have never seen so many Hen Parties in my life, we were in Westport and there had to be at least 15 Hen Parties and 10 Stag parties!! Crazy spot! Well, here goes another week! Best of luck to everyone, love the support! Some of you gals are amazing, the amount you all have lost - great to read it, thank you.
Una
:553:

Hey Una well done on your weight loss as you said 4lbs off is better than 4lbs on!!!

You should be so proud of yourself for resisting temptation ESP when you had to sit through the dinners and a hen party I dont think I would have been able to survive on my first week!!!

Here's to an even better second week!

xx

Ooh can I play with the Irish crew? I am, after all, Irish and hungry!

HAHA course ya can Kelly! Friendly bunch on a mission to decrease our personal space on the island :)

Hurrah! end of day one, and I do mean end, I'm going to my bed now and I am not resurfacing until tomorrow!! Weather was mental today, put paid to any chances of sitting out in the garden...

Back