Irish Newbie - Almost there but need that kick to the end

vivaglam

Hi everyone,

Wow that was a long thread title. But thats me ... why use one word when a million will do.

The title of thread says it all. I have been on weight watchers for the last two and a bit years and I have had my ups and downs, but I am getting there. I have lost over three stone and I personally know that I have another little bit to go. Buts its hard. For the last year whilst I continued to go to weight watchers every week, I plateaued (sp?) hit the wall, got complacent whatever you want to call it - i went up a pound down a pound, up / down you know the drill.

So since the introduction of the new points plan - I started losing weight again, then fell back in to the complacent again and for the last week kicked myself in the butt and lost 1.5pounds. Great - but I need to keep this up and need that little bit of inspiration and ongoing advice from you gals and guys to help me along the way for that final hurdle.

Ok- so thats my weight loss - the rest about me.... well, what do you want to know?

Early 30's, single, workaholic who loves fashion.

Anything else just ask !

Looking forward to chatting you all here on MiniMins.

Viva

Back