Irritable

In a word ...YES!!! Although when I put my uniform on and see how much looser it is then that usually cheers me up.
On a more personal note...if you are constipated then that can make you feel down too.
Keep strong
hugs
xx

I'm feeling like that a lot of the time at the min, was fine for the first 9 weeks but this last week has been hell, have bought some colon cleanse tablets as I ve heard they help with the constipation , hope their ok to take x

Oh yes. I especially feel resentful to those who eat food around me. lol I am a right grumpy cow these days.

I'm trying to think of something positive to write...oh what the hell....let's just be bloody grumpy!!!
hugs
xx

Dementia said:
I'm trying to think of something positive to write...oh what the hell....let's just be bloody grumpy!!!
hugs
xx

Hahahahaha can't wait to look forward to this irritability but have to say was at gym this morning/afternoon and two people left half a sandwich each in the bar (it looked liked chicken) and I was really annoyed with them for wasting it. Strange as firstly I don't know them and secondly they paid for it up to them :/

Not irritable but a bit down today. Day 8 and have been really positive- happier than normal but today woke up a bit down and not sure why. Oh and still hungry!!! :(
I'm sure I'll pick up.

i'm irritable this week but i'm on too so it's a double whammy i think! plus i've been waking up at around 5 every morning over the past week for some reason, it's really annoying me now and i'm starting to find lethargic because of it. hopefully its just a little blip and next week i'll be back to normal!

I went out with my 3 daughters last night...ate healthy..no carbs...but was desperate for a pud. My youngest..(aged 17) said i couldn't but she was gonna have one cos she could. Needless to say she may not reach her 18th birthday......
xx

Dementia said:
I went out with my 3 daughters last night...ate healthy..no carbs...but was desperate for a pud. My youngest..(aged 17) said i couldn't but she was gonna have one cos she could. Needless to say she may not reach her 18th birthday......
xx

Ha ha this made me laugh
I bet you feel better for not having it

Ha ha this made me laugh
I bet you feel better for not having it
I swapped the carbs in my CD choccy bar for something else...(can't say what on here..lol) so life is balanced again
hugs xx

Does anyone feel like they have zero energy??? I'm on day four now really proud of myself but along way to go?

How can I get more energy??? Pls help xxxx

Yeah true not really a fan tho!! Xxx
Ginkoba tablets do the work??? Xxxxx

A friend of mine recommends zero highs but my councillor said don't mix it with the diet as the packs give you enough, to be fair day 4 is still early and your body's adjusting give it another few days. I started Easter weekend and I slept all that weekend don't panic too much xx

Back