• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is a 'fury tongue' a side-effect

Hi all

Can you tell me on day 3 of LT (which Im so proud of)... and my tongue is vile... I keep feeling bits in the back of my throat and my tongue is white and well thick fury stuff... is this to do with the LT or have I got the dreaded lurgy or something?

Thanks Lisa :sigh:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yup, this is to do with LT. It seems to get better if you keep the water up & brush your tongue though.

Oh & congrats on getting to your third day :)

Hannah

Sara4

Gold Member
Yes I had this too! Yuk! Brush it well when doing your teeth.

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Hi Yummy mummy....yes, another side effect...like the others said,,,brush your tongue and your teeth and keep drinking the water.

It will eventually sort itself out, but you need to keep drinking enough water...just bear that in mind.

WEll done though in getting to your 3rd day, you will be getting into ketosis shortly...

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Deffo sounds like the onset of Ketosis to me - well done for sticking with it Lisa :D

Well it's either that or swine flu anyway :D

trimlee

Love God; Love People
Back on Lipotrim, now on day 2 and got a furry tongue already. Been reminding myslef that I really did bush my teeth this morning. Dull headache too. Looking forward to ketosis.......

I seem to have escaped furry tongue, bad breath etc.

Furry tongue and killer breath!!! I think my sister is regretting inviting me to visit!!! Lol!!!

x

i've bought a tongue scraper, its great £1 in asda

yep i get it even now i brush my tongue it takes most of it off but in the morning it is exceptionally gross being thristy makes it much much worse.

Jesi

Silver Member
Just scrape it off hun, that's what I do.