Is any one on antipsychotics...

It does mine but I'm on sertraline aswell iv spoke to my doctor and she said as long as I'm picking at the right foods when hunger kicks in it shouldn't affect weight loss I will still lose will find out Thursday I guess xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Please let me know!!

I remember a nurse once telling a relative of mine whilst on Olanzapine - there are no calories in any of these medications - its what you eat feeling hungry. So as others have said - stick to superfree foods and exercise - Slimming world - the way to go.;)

bunnylovesalan said:
Lisia I am on same meds, when doing SW prior to pregnancy I lost weight, so don't worry you can do it!

Hope so xx will find out tmora if it's the meds as I have been good all week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok so it was weigh day last night and I lost a pound and a half so my conclusion is you can still loose weight when on these meds as it's a case of if you get the hunger or munchies eat fruit or the free yogurts or the super-free foods and especially the super speed foods as it will boost your weight loss xx good luck xxx

sw girl liss xxx

Great result Lisia, I have never hand any major muchie feelings and I have been on different meds in the past that give you that sensation, but SW is still great if your hungray with the free food but I would be causious of how many yogurts I eay during the day, personally I have two a day and that is enough for me. As in the past with eating too many yogurts I have put weight on, but you live, you learn!

I only eat two a day with alot of fruit init it keeps me going plus fruit is good for weight loss :) xxxx

sw girl liss xxx

Back