Is anyone doing WW Discovery Plan

CJPASTY

Hi All

I know the posts are really dated so the likelihood is no but I wondered if anyone was active on the boards?

I am coming back to the Discovery Plan, I have done all the plans but currently need the strickeness/simplicity of the Discovery Plan

Hi All

I know the posts are really dated so the likelihood is no but I wondered if anyone was active on the boards?

I am coming back to the Discovery Plan, I have done all the plans but currently need the strickeness/simplicity of the Discovery Plan
Hi,
I loved the Discover Plan, l found it suited me, l would love to re - visit this plan need to re educate myself since it’s been over 10 years since going to a meeting.

I cannot remember this ww plan but you may get books on e bay xx

I found my old WW books last week and I'm going to start back on the old school points tomorrow. I lost 4 stone when I followed the plan back in 2005, I'm hoping for similar success this time 🤞🤞

Last edited:
Hello I’m new - I did Discovery for my wedding 2010 and lost 4 stone! Since then had 2 kids and yoyo’d and would really like to lose another 2 stone but can’t find my books or any for sale anywhere?!
Do you know where the lists are to help only real thing that works x

Hello I’m new - I did Discovery for my wedding 2010 and lost 4 stone! Since then had 2 kids and yoyo’d and would really like to lose another 2 stone but can’t find my books or any for sale anywhere?!
Do you know where the lists are to help only real thing that works x
Hi I have today seen the discovery plans on e bay 15 pound x

Back