Is anyone else a MAHOOOOSIVE gym fan???

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Lozzy Gozzy, 7 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Lozzy Gozzy

Lozzy Gozzy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting <3
    Heyyy,

As above really ^^ Does anyone else do a heck of a lot of exercise??

I had a little heart to heart with one of my trainers and I was explaining that my losses had stopped, which as we all know is SO offputting! But he reassured that my training is just kicking in now, and I'm putting on just as much muscle as I am losing fat, so phew :p

I know I'm doing all the right things, eating less, and healthily and I go to the gym for massive training sessions everyday, so there's no way I can't be losing fat, but it is very disheartening when the scales don't budge...

He just said to stick with what I'm doing, so, even if I don't lose I shan't be too unhappy! :) (as long as it's not a gain! :p)

Is anyone else in the same situation??

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Carthago delenda est

Carthago delenda est Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.9%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I like the gym, when I'm there. But I severely lack the motivation to actually go...

Tis very annoying and something I'm hoping to rectify once I get back to uni :)

Keep up with it, the losses will come, you are getting healthier!

4. diamond.ghirl

diamond.ghirl Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.91%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I know exactly how u feel, I've been doing really well eating good and going to the gym but the weigh just doesnt seem to be coming off :-(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.