Is anyone else an Easter Egg?

stivesliz

Gold Member
And just when I thought I had got over Christmas.................along comes Easter!

You see - the thing is - I deprived myself of an easter egg and because of that I basically ate anything that wasn't nailed down. Went to group this morning and hey ho - am 4 pounds UP!!!!!!

I am cross, fizzing, spitting etc with myself but am back on track today - the minute I stepped off the scales really lol!

Please all you lovely members - tell me I am not alone with my easter gain!

I refuse to weigh myself!! My mother in laws v.kind scales said I was 14.5 1/2 on 27th March, since then i've had a period and so much chocolate!! my guess is i'm atleast 14.10 right now!! Went to the gym tonight for 2 hours and have bought all new work out clothes in the next size down - woohoo!!

So here's to summer!!
xxx

Omg- I actually am an Easter egg! I have no self control! I have eaten a full chocolate egg this evening. Worked it out as 30syns!! Argh!!! Xx

Our consultant went through how many syns were in various easter eggs last week. I should have just had one! Oh but nooooooooooooo.....................I had fish and chips, wine, pasties, wine, kebabs, wine , hot cross buns, wine etc etc etc lol

:eek: why would you tell us the syns?? We don't want to know lol. 30 syns per egg oops here's betting i've eaten well over 200 syns this week ha ha!!
oh it tasted so good at the time xxx

I ate an Easter egg Sunday and a Lindt bunny Monday. So much for feeling in control! :) the children got soooooo much chocolate. It is like torture. Going to have to leave the house with them today no matter what the weather......before I eat more!!!

I have no self control either - i got two green and black eggs and they are 51 syns each and theyre not even big!!! I scoffed one when I was depressed about putting weight on (the irony is not lost on me) and then started the other but ended up chucking it out!!

I only had one worked out bout 30 sumat syns :/ yet i styl feel guilty even though iv been good all week .. Dreading weigh in thursday lol

Im in this club i wish i had just bought a small easter egg for myself and had that at least then i would of known the syns but instead i thought i could control the craving for chocolate but actually ended up finishing of all the bits of choc the kids kept leaving. My weigh in isnt until 2mrw night but im guessing a 3lb gain xx

I got weighed yesterday and normally have a treat afterwards but I just got straight back on it. In all fairness though, I wasnt even hungry yesterday due to all the rubbish I had wolfed down.
I was the same at Christmas too - am seriously thinking about becoming a Jeovah's Witness lol!

I actually have two Easter eggs in the kitchen. A Munchies one, and a Twirl one. So far, all I've done is scoff one of the packs of Munchies from the box after WI yesterday (accompanied by half a bag of sour cream and onion Ripples haha)

I went off the rails altogether at Xmas, and it's actually taken until now for me to be focused again, so I wasn't going to scupper myself this time around. I'll nibble on the eggs here and there, but to be honest, just having them there, and knowing they're mine and I *can* have some if I want.... that works for me. If I had none in there I would have devoured the kids eggs haha

I had two nights out last week, and countered those nights by doing success express every other day of the week... and managed a 3lb loss. So next time you feel like you've overindulged... do the sucess express for a few days to get back on track. And I didn't lower my syns the other days, either. I reckon I had at least 140 extra syns on beer alone (oops) but I compensated for it and it worked for me.

I had a double celebration this week. Good Friday- Indian take away, bottle of champagne !
Saturday - Pancakes and syrup for breakfast, choc birthday cake and cream 1 x giant m and m easter egg + 4 x peanut m and m 45g bags !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Easter sunday - 6 mile run followed by Choc birthday cake and cream, Roast lamb and followed by more choc. Easter Monday - Mac donalds !!!!!!!!!!! 1.5 lb gain and not surprisingly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't even get an easter egg, which didn't bother me in the slightest. Stopped me from eating any, most choccy I had was some cadburys caramel.

What is success express ?

It's easy to do this... you just turn the portions around, instead of 1/3 super free and 2/3 free, you eat 2/3 super free and 1/3 free.
So instead of meat, potatoes and veg, you could have meat, mashed turnip and veg... My C says you can also have 1 more A and B choice also, but I never bothered with that, as I didn't know that.

Back