Is anyone else struggling with 1 less hr?

hchappyh

Silver Member
Hi All.

Is anyone struggling with 1 less hour in the day today? I really am. So much to do and in this case really not enough hrs in the day!

Kids still got up at the crack of dawn so feel even more tired, and now it's lunch time and feel we've only just finished breakfast.

Sunday's are usually our day to to do a quick tidy up and then play with the kids....but the day is over before it has begun, and then with school homework and making chocolate treats for all the teachers at school - why do we have to loose an hr?! SO frustrating.

Sorry to rant...

xx

Think of the wonderfully long evenings that will be coming over the next few weeks/months. The lovely warm weather, the baking sunshine, all the pretty flowers in the gardens. I cant wait for the summer this year. The sooner it comes the better.

Hey, at least the hour is returned in October! x

how many do you have? Would be good for them playing out in the garden; i remember being cooped up in the house with the late nights as a kid. I really hated it. Literally came home from school and put my pjamas on every night.

I have 2 kids. A girl aged 6 and a boy aged 3. Love them to bits. Both were fertility treatment, so really do mean the world to me. They drive me crazy of course, but keep me busy - wouldn't have it any other way! Boys are soooo very different to girls. My daughter was and is such a good girl, whilst my son, we just well what do you expect - he's a boy!

A blessing with the late nights is that most of the time they do play nicely together, so hopefully when the weather is right, they'll just spend hrs in the garden running around and tiring themselves out ready for bed! Teh best thing in the school holidays is PJ days. We love them. In fact, forgot to get my 3 year old dressed on Sunday till wanted to go out at 4pm - we'd been soo busy we just didn't notice. My daughter gets herself sorted...How bad is that!!

Do you think you'll want kids one day?

Good luck
xx

I cope better having one less hour. I don't know why but I seem to love it :)

Do you think you'll want kids one day?

Both Dave and myself really really want kids fairly soon so I am hoping so yer. We are hoping to have a baby bump by the end of the year. I wanted to get to my goal weight for the wedding and before the bump came along. It would be so much easier to focus on not eating too much and maintaining if I was at a steady weight anyway. I relly dont want to be one of these mums that gain an awfully huge amount of weight while pregnant.

With my daughter I actually lost weight when I was pregnant coz I was soooo sick. But I was gutted! It was the first time in my life I was allowed to be fat and I lost weight!! Put it all back on and some, after she was born...and then with my son, just got bigger and bigger and loved it! Don't love it now though!! Oh well. Am finally loosing it...

xx

Back