Is anyone using any iphone apps to help with Slimming World diet?

tinamoo

Hi All,

I was just wondering if anyone has found any useful iphone apps to use alongside the Slimming World diet? I have downloaded the official Slimming World app but I think that it is pretty rubbish to be honest. I have found a few other useful fitness apps but nothing that may help me with the diet.

The slimming world app is good for looking up syns and tracking them.

I hope it does get an upgrade. It would be useful if it had a food diary and also the syn calculator would be good for syns that are not listed.

I have one called TargetWeight which displays your weight loss chart and reminds you of how many lbs to goal it helps to keep my halo on straight ;)
And yes sw app - total pants!!

DustQueen said:
I have one called TargetWeight which displays your weight loss chart and reminds you of how many lbs to goal it helps to keep my halo on straight ;)

It's brilliant! I love entering my weight and seeing the target weight get that bit closer :) x

I use 'WWDiary' app on my android, I use it to log my daily food, it counts down my syns and lets me know what i have left and it logs weight and tells you the percentage lost.

It's obviously a weight watchers app but works with any points system so i use it for syns.

Best one i have found and I have tried a few, it obviously doesn't tell you the syn values but I love it..

I use I watchr..you can download on your iPhone for free! It tracks food like a diary (no calories) and you can track syns too!

DustQueen said:

You can get the free upgrade at the minute!

I like the sw app for checking syns on the go, think its useful, I use my fitness pal as I cc as well as use sw syns.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I sent SW an email about the app last night asking about an upgrade and gave some ideas this is what I got bk from them x

That is a bit rubbish!!! I said to my husband the other day that it is a bit ridiculous that you have to take a book out with you if you decide to eat out. As far as apps and online support SW is not a patch on WW.

Back