Is anyone watching Katie's beautiful friends.

fillymum

synful soul
For once in my life I cannot find the words to explain how it has made me feel.

She and her friends are truly remarkable.

In a way it has made me feel ashamed knowing what I whinge about and what I consider to be problems in my life.

Watching tonight's programme has made me rethink an awful lot.

Last edited:
I have watched a couple of the programms, keep missing due to different reasons. anyway, i saw katies documentry 'my beautiful face' I think she is amazing and a role model to every young girl. x

and despite her horrific injuries still incredibly beautiful and such a kind and thoughtful person.

I watched this last week - I've always avoided it as I thought it was Katie price or some celeb thing on, but it happened to be on in the background last week. It made me cry watching her bravery and how she inspires so many around her. If we all had her courage, wouldn't the world be an amazing place!

What channel is this on? :)

Well worth watching. It makes sticking to SW seem easy.

I am very touched by this programme.:)
I don't normally watch this sort of TV but so glad I have been as she is an inspiration and we could all do with taking time to think about how we deal with issues in our lives.:D

I am very touched by this programme.:)
I don't normally watch this sort of TV but so glad I have been as she is an inspiration and we could all do with taking time to think about how we deal with issues in our lives.:D

So right !!!! Certainly keeps the non important stuff where is should be........Not important.

Back