Is Hartleys sugar free jelly really free even if I eat it ALL?

rainbowdrops22

I'm making jelly with pineapple chunks, do I seriously only have to count the pineapple, the jelly is free? no matter how much I eat? I feel like I should count it as 1point just to be safe. HELP

You dont, if its 0 points its 0 points regardless how much you eat. Thats the beauty of stocking up with things like that and veggies

i always kinda wondered that too, is 0 point things 0 points regardless of quantity, few glad it is thanks!

mmm sounds good and helping towards your 5 day! The jelly also tastes good made up with diet lemonade, and still zero points ;) x

OMG I want that. THat means an excuse to eat as much jelly you physically can without turning into a giant jelly yourself.

So you know diet/sugar free lemonade and other flavour diet pop's are they all free? even though they have more cals that coke?

How do I add lemonade to the jelly next time? just do half boiling water and instead of cold do lemonade?

I'm REALLY enjoying weight watchers so far :D

So you know diet/sugar free lemonade and other flavour diet pop's are they all free? even though they have more cals that coke?

How do I add lemonade to the jelly next time? just do half boiling water and instead of cold do lemonade?

I'm REALLY enjoying weight watchers so far :D

well i have always assumed that with fizzy juice if it has diet or zero written on it then its 0 points and that has never seemed to do me any harm weight loss wise although abviously water is better.

As for the jelly yep thats right add your sachet to half a pint of boiling water and make up to a pint with lemonade rather than cold water, delicious! ;) x

well i have always assumed that with fizzy juice if it has diet or zero written on it then its 0 points and that has never seemed to do me any harm weight loss wise although abviously water is better.

As for the jelly yep thats right add your sachet to half a pint of boiling water and make up to a pint with lemonade rather than cold water, delicious! ;) x

Thank you so much! Your all so helpful :):)

Make sure the jelly that's been made up with the hot water has cooled off before you add the lemonade or you'll lose the "fizz".

By the way, what flavour jelly did you use for the pineapples and did it set ok as I thought there was something in pineapples that stops jelly from setting?

try jelly at least two packs with a muller yogurt
nice

Urgh. Sounds horrible but I bet it tastes nice. Jelly.... nice, muller..nicer

Looks like blanmange totally wrong spelling but you know what i mean

Tasty-I used Strawberry Jelly. You can use any jelly the trick is you have to use tinned pineapples or other tinned fruits as fresh fruits will usually prevent the jelly from setting as it contains a certain enzyme. However tinned fruit has been heated enough during they canning process that the enzyme is usually broken down. Its also cheaper and move convenient and the label makes it easier to point!

Back