Is is possible to plateau on LT?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Purpleangel, 23 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Purpleangel

Purpleangel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    i have not lost a single pound since friday :mad: I need one more pound to make it a clean 2 stone off! I am terrified that i won't lose anything this week - i am sticking to it so there is no food reason for me not to lose weight and deffo no totm.

please tell me you can't plateau on LT!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    How do you know you've not lost anything, have you had a sneaky weigh in on your scales
    If so you need to stop it LOL!!!! all sclales weigh differently and this is why you need to WI once a week also your weight fluctuates thru the day, if your following LT to the letter you WILL loose weight purely because the daily calorie intake is only 425.

Hang in there stay away from the scales till your official WI and you will lose

Keep the faith xx

4. kmgvet

kmgvet Full Member

That happens to me sometimes- being doing it for 7 weeks now. I know some people frown upon it but i weigh myself everyday at the same time on my Wii because it measures tiny BMI changes and that motivates me to keep going! Sometimes i STS for 3days then drop 2 pounds in 1 go! I wouldnt worry it'll all balance out in the end! xxx

5. Purpleangel

Purpleangel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    cheers :)

I use my scales and record my losses from there. I let the pharmacist do her thing - but just use my own scales.

Its my fault i usually wait until Tuesday for a midweek weigh in! :rolleyes:

6. Alfaguy

Alfaguy Member

I too weigh myself every morning just after getting up. Each day has different results.

Yesterday I just lost .3KG and then this morning I had lost 1 full KG.

I am on wk 7 now (I was on a re-feed last week as I felt I needed a break for a while)

Since Jan 9th 2009 I have gone from 103KG to my present 85 KG. My target is 75-78KG so not too far to go now.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.