Is it a stone a month?

Big-Pudding

Dreaming of being slim!
My CDC says it will be but how many of you have lost a stone a month???

omg!!!

Wow well done!

I lost 3 stone doing CD last year, and it took a smidge over 3 months - so yep, I think you can count me in too :)

that seems to be the general loss. u can expect to lose that much but good lord...u ought to see some people on here! FatFairNFortyish has lost over 5 stones in 14 weeks!!!

if u just glug ur water as though a drought is coming and resist all temptation then u will lose at least the stone a month, maybe more! how fantastic is that???

:eek: how could i forget to include u sonkie?? sorry!

also wanted to say it doesnt seem to make any difference how far u r from goal. i felt the "law of fat" meant u lost more when u had more to lose and those close to goal lost slower but on VLCD it seems that the fat flies off regardless.

exciting, isnt it???

Oh my god Karen

you've just opened my eyes, I'm on day 2 of my diet and I just realised! ... Yeah it is soooooo exciting, we're all getting thinner!!!

Wahoooo its soooooo exciting I cant wait ......Hey Karen me, you n Lucky on the beach in our bikinis .....lol

After my first week (I lost 10lb) it worked out to almost exactly a stone every 4 weeks, slightly more if anything.

The first month is usually more than a stone, my first month will be 2stone but then i believe it settles to around the stone. Its good cos you can almost predict where you are going to be at by which month. Just trust the diet it works and damn quickly.

In my first week In lost 1st 8lbs, so it depends how your body reacts, I obviously used to shove so much rubbish in my mouth that the lack of it showed ....lol

5 stone in four and a half months for me!!!!!

and maintaining well too!

I have lost almost 2 stone in my first four weeks and am hoping to lose a stone per month from now on!!! Very exciting ' getting compliments left, right and centre!! Itºs just GREAT!!!!

Wahoooo its soooooo exciting I cant wait ......Hey Karen me, you n Lucky on the beach in our bikinis .....lol

Can I join you on the beach in a bikini? It's such a nice thought.

hehe...how about we all go to the beach!

rooster its all true...we r not just dieting and struggling. we a dieting and getting there!!!

everyone seems so happy on the forum this week. (not that we r ordinarily a miserable bunch) :p

must be cos everyone is over what they gained at xmas and lots of new people starting in the new year full of enthusiasm for their shrinking bods!

The first month is usually more than a stone, my first month will be 2stone but then i believe it settles to around the stone. Its good cos you can almost predict where you are going to be at by which month. Just trust the diet it works and damn quickly.

So agree with you, I loved the fact that I knew roughly when I would reach my goal, it really gave me something to focus on. Usually on a diet the end is always just a speck in the far off, (never, never usually) distance, but knowing I would reach my goal in 3 months was such a great motivator.

Back