• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is it any good??

ELAY

S: 14st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 2st2lb(14.78%)
The Golden Vegetable flavouring... I am craving something savoury and as I detest all the soups, my CDC said that I should give this a go.

Does anyone else have it and what's the texture like... as one of the main reasons I don't like the soups is the powdery texture.

Thanks xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lin18

Silver Member
S: 18st2lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 7st4lb(40.16%)
Ive not tried it myself, but you never know unless you try, as with all products on cd we all have different likes and dislikes, give it a go you might love it.

minxie

One day at a time!
S: 15st3lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.76%)
I've not tried the CD one but people here have recommended Marigold Vegetable Bouillon which you buy in the supermarket gravy section - it's really delicious, like a clear soup. I love it and have mug of it most days late afternoon - it keeps me going until dinner time. Also it costs a lot less than the CD one. HTH:)

imagisal

S: 15st0lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 2st9lb(17.62%)
I like the CD savory...it's just a veg bouillon powder but like you say when in the mood for something savory it's pretty good. It is expensive though (£6)and i am now on the Marigold Bouillon (£1.70). Hope you like it.

ELAY

S: 14st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 2st2lb(14.78%)
Well I've got some today off my CDC and I LOVE IT!!!! It's exactly what I needed and tastes yummy, million times nicer than the soups albeit very expensive at £6.70...