1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Is it any good??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ELAY, 1 July 2009 Social URL.

1. ELAY

ELAY Well-Known Member

The Golden Vegetable flavouring... I am craving something savoury and as I detest all the soups, my CDC said that I should give this a go.

Does anyone else have it and what's the texture like... as one of the main reasons I don't like the soups is the powdery texture.

Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Lin18

Lin18 Well-Known Member

Ive not tried it myself, but you never know unless you try, as with all products on cd we all have different likes and dislikes, give it a go you might love it.

4. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

I've not tried the CD one but people here have recommended Marigold Vegetable Bouillon which you buy in the supermarket gravy section - it's really delicious, like a clear soup. I love it and have mug of it most days late afternoon - it keeps me going until dinner time. Also it costs a lot less than the CD one. HTH:)

5. kernowmum

kernowmum Well-Known Member

I like the mushroom one I don't find it powdery... don't like the others much. I use the bullion powder to add to my quorn - never thought of having it as a drink will have to try it now.

6. imagisal

imagisal Well-Known Member

I like the CD savory...it's just a veg bouillon powder but like you say when in the mood for something savory it's pretty good. It is expensive though (£6)and i am now on the Marigold Bouillon (£1.70). Hope you like it.

7. ELAY

ELAY Well-Known Member

Well I've got some today off my CDC and I LOVE IT!!!! It's exactly what I needed and tastes yummy, million times nicer than the soups albeit very expensive at £6.70...