Is it Christmas Yet?

Will Christmas ever be the same!

Hi Karion

Loved the message I just posted my current maintainance story but compared with yours my few weeks seems insignificant :wave_cry:. What has been your method of maintaining weight. I told you last time I was a weight-matters fan :)

However, I am always open to success stories. I hope my Christmas will be similar maybe I will reduce the size of the plate and portion size and enjoy the Christmas Fair.

Am I really considering Christmas eating already.

What is happening to me:eek: anyway I really enjoy your comments keep them coming .

The reluctant forum addict

Just checked again still not Xmas..............

Damn!! Are you sure.

Karion finishes of glass of brandy and replaces the bottle back in the Christmas box :(

Hi Karion

Loved the message I just posted my current maintainance story but compared with yours my few weeks seems insignificant :wave_cry:.

Not at all. Every day you maintain is precious. Nothing insignificant about it at all. Many people don't even get to the end of the diet, let alone maintain for a month.
What has been your method of maintaining weight. I told you last time I was a weight-matters fan :)

Once or twice;) I've just done a big reply on the addict thread. I took many steps:rolleyes:

Am I really considering Christmas eating already.

:D I must admit that I have already eaten a little of what I bought for Christmas :D Really must put it out of sight!

Damn!! Are you sure.

Karion finishes of glass of brandy and replaces the bottle back in the Christmas box

:D I must admit that I have already eaten a little of what I bought for Christmas :D Really must put it out of sight!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh my I'm shocked.......... you into the Christmas food already........ you were brave to have some in.....

Must say it is comforting to know even people who maintain there weight well eat things they shouldn't sometimes. lol...........

I'm just glad it would be really noticeable if I had a slice of Christmas Cake now, else I would be in there,..... but I am not...
I'm on track happy on the 790 plan and happy to work up...... 31 pound to go...... then that is it.......

And no it isn't Christmas yet.....:cry:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh my I'm shocked.......... you into the Christmas food already........

Well I got this bargain. Sucker for bargains :) Bought online....

1 jar of fudge
1 jar of Eclairs
1 jar of american Hard Gums.

Thought I'd store them away for Christmas.

Received.

1 jar of fudge
1 jar of Eclairs
1 Beige cardigan, size 18. Horrible itchy yarn, ridiculous style, not my colour, too large....but.....with American Hard Gums sticker on the packaging :clap:

Now put away.

1 jar of fudge minus 4 pieces
1 jar of Eclairs
And 1 beige cardy in the oxfam bag:rolleyes:

you were brave to have some in.....
I'm okay really. Can just put it aside. Had to try the fudge of course...just to check it was suitable for Xmas :D

And no it isn't Christmas yet.....:cry:
No :( Must be tomorrow :clap:

Brilliant! lol

My 9yr old daughter has gone all bah humbug this year! Every time we go into a shop that has Christmas decorations on display she says 'Mam, they've lost the plot, it's only October!'. Can't imagine where she got that from ;) *looking all innocent*

Well I got this bargain. Sucker for bargains :) Bought online....

1 jar of fudge
1 jar of Eclairs
1 jar of american Hard Gums.

Thought I'd store them away for Christmas.

Received.

1 jar of fudge
1 jar of Eclairs
1 Beige cardigan, size 18. Horrible itchy yarn, ridiculous style, not my colour, too large....but.....with American Hard Gums sticker on the packaging :clap:

Now put away.

1 jar of fudge minus 4 pieces
1 jar of Eclairs
And 1 beige cardy in the oxfam bag:rolleyes:

I'm okay really. Can just put it aside. Had to try the fudge of course...just to check it was suitable for Xmas :D

No :( Must be tomorrow :clap:

LOL, sounds like some of my orders from Next....
Well at least you didn't try to eat the Cardigan......
And good job you checked the fudge, would be dreaful for it to be horrible and you had waited until Xmas.

Ahhh fudge,,,,,,, very fattening isn't it.... I've promised to make some Pink fudge with my daughter soon.....:eek:

And no:sigh: still not Christmas.........

(I went to Toys R Us the other day, brought the smalls some toys for XMas and wanted to get some Cars wrapping paper from Xmas and they didn't have any Christmas Wrapping paper in.... I mean, leaving it a bit late aren't they.....!!!!!!)

I've promised to make some Pink fudge with my daughter soon.....:eek:

Brave girl, but pink is good yes? Pink means ketosis, so pink fudge will be fine :D

they didn't have any Christmas Wrapping paper in.... I mean, leaving it a bit late aren't they.....!!!!!!)

Ridiculous. Perhaps they finished with Christmas and are now making room for the Easter eggs;)

Brave girl, but pink is good yes? Pink means ketosis, so pink fudge will be fine :D

Ridiculous. Perhaps they finished with Christmas and are now making room for the Easter eggs;)

Oh no :eek:.... that is I was to late and missed it....
What shall I do know?

Oh and don't start me thinking about Easter Eggs.....

Karion I am so nosey,,,,,, have you any where written down what you normally eat on a normal day..... Would love to read what someone who maintains there weight after a big weigh loss eats to stay the same.?

(Just wondering how my Easter Eggs will fit in lol..)

Oh no :eek:.... that is I was to late and missed it....
What shall I do know?

I suggest you forget about Christmas this year and start planning for Easter. It won't hurt to miss a Christmas now and again:cool:

Karion I am so nosey,,,,,, have you any where written down what you normally eat on a normal day

I did ages ago. Funny you should ask though as I was thinking about doing a 'quick' update thread soon. Not now....multitasking at the mo:rolleyes: Will do one before the week is out :)

I suggest you forget about Christmas this year and start planning for Easter. It won't hurt to miss a Christmas now and again:cool:

I did ages ago. Funny you should ask though as I was thinking about doing a 'quick' update thread soon. Not now....multitasking at the mo:rolleyes: Will do one before the week is out :)

That will be great I will watch out for it.... just trying to work out which is worse for the waist line.... Easter or Xmas...... but oh that Christmas Turkey would be good.... and ok on the 790 plan.... should be off that by then... would a Choc Orange count as fruit... lol....

Ok enough, shouldn't talk like this on a diet forum... I will be getting thrown off. Feeling good at the moment though. Happy now I have started on the plans.

Night Night all, I will check again tomorrow....

No still not Christmas........ booo hoooo

It's okay. Don't panic. I have it on good authority that this year it falls on a Tuesday.

Just 3 more days to go now :clap:

It's okay. Don't panic. I have it on good authority that this year it falls on a Tuesday.

Just 3 more days to go now :clap:

Ha Ha, you crack me up. lol..... I'll check again in 3 days... fingers crossed....... (Just Xmas shopping right now...)...

Have you started a new food diary yet? Can't wait to see it... aren't I sad wanting to know what someone eats everyday. lol:eek:

Still not Christmas...... How many more sleeps is it??????

That all depends. If you are 75, retired and watch TV in a very comfy chair...probably 275

That all depends. If you are 75, retired and watch TV in a very comfy chair...probably 275

lol, very funny Karion, that was quick...... lol....:silly:

Just looking at my Christmas Cake book, picking my design for my cake. lol...... nothing like getting read, won't be long you know..... I'll check again soon.....

Back