IS IT JUST ME ?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by happydaystocome, 5 July 2009 Social URL.

1. happydaystocome

happydaystocome Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    All about w8
    Have been refeeding for 3 days now, but just dont want to eat, i no that sounds weird but not longing for my meals as i thought i would be, all the meals ive eaten have been NICE but i could easliy give them a miss.
    Got my chicken ready to put on bbq in garlic chilli coriander, just cooking a few boiled potatoes, but honestly dont want it , would rather have a milkshake.
    What is wrong with me ? has anybody else felt like this ?
    I dont want to loose anymore weight just maintain so its not that im bothered about putting weight on as i really am not.
    Any suggestions ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. happydaystocome

happydaystocome Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    All about w8
    well eaten chicken and potatoes and i actually enjoyed it a lot more than i have been doing, so happy days :D:D:D

4. slinkymalinkey

slinkymalinkey Feeling fab!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Happy, i know exactly where you are coming from. I feel the same. I am eating as i have too,but at the moment it isn't phasing me,which hopefully will last :D

We went on a picnic today and must admit it was nice to be able to eat my salal whilst everyone else was eating.

Glad you enjoyed your chicken,sounded yummy. I had a turkey stir fry(without beansprouts as Tesco had ran out!)

5. kered

kered Gold Member

Glad you enjoyed your meal after all. Its bound to take a little time to adjust after TFR, I am sure it wont take long for you to find your friendship with food again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.