Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

IS IT JUST ME ?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by happydaystocome, 5 July 2009 Social URL.

1. happydaystocome

happydaystocome Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    All about w8
    Have been refeeding for 3 days now, but just dont want to eat, i no that sounds weird but not longing for my meals as i thought i would be, all the meals ive eaten have been NICE but i could easliy give them a miss.
    Got my chicken ready to put on bbq in garlic chilli coriander, just cooking a few boiled potatoes, but honestly dont want it , would rather have a milkshake.
    What is wrong with me ? has anybody else felt like this ?
    I dont want to loose anymore weight just maintain so its not that im bothered about putting weight on as i really am not.
    Any suggestions ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. happydaystocome

happydaystocome Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    All about w8
    well eaten chicken and potatoes and i actually enjoyed it a lot more than i have been doing, so happy days :D:D:D

4. slinkymalinkey

slinkymalinkey Feeling fab!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Happy, i know exactly where you are coming from. I feel the same. I am eating as i have too,but at the moment it isn't phasing me,which hopefully will last :D

We went on a picnic today and must admit it was nice to be able to eat my salal whilst everyone else was eating.

Glad you enjoyed your chicken,sounded yummy. I had a turkey stir fry(without beansprouts as Tesco had ran out!)

5. kered

kered Gold Member

Glad you enjoyed your meal after all. Its bound to take a little time to adjust after TFR, I am sure it wont take long for you to find your friendship with food again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.