IS IT JUST ME ?

happydaystocome

Have been refeeding for 3 days now, but just dont want to eat, i no that sounds weird but not longing for my meals as i thought i would be, all the meals ive eaten have been NICE but i could easliy give them a miss.
Got my chicken ready to put on bbq in garlic chilli coriander, just cooking a few boiled potatoes, but honestly dont want it , would rather have a milkshake.
What is wrong with me ? has anybody else felt like this ?
I dont want to loose anymore weight just maintain so its not that im bothered about putting weight on as i really am not.
Any suggestions ?

well eaten chicken and potatoes and i actually enjoyed it a lot more than i have been doing, so happy days :D:D:D

Happy, i know exactly where you are coming from. I feel the same. I am eating as i have too,but at the moment it isn't phasing me,which hopefully will last :D

We went on a picnic today and must admit it was nice to be able to eat my salal whilst everyone else was eating.

Glad you enjoyed your chicken,sounded yummy. I had a turkey stir fry(without beansprouts as Tesco had ran out!)

Glad you enjoyed your meal after all. Its bound to take a little time to adjust after TFR, I am sure it wont take long for you to find your friendship with food again.

Back