Is it just me............

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Is it just me or does everyone feel cold all of the time ?

I'm on week 4 of SS and have been cold for the past 4 weeks ? Is that normal ? x

I'm only on day 6 but have also bin cold since I started on Monday even when I went for a walk today in the sun when I was nice and hot others were wearing strappy tips I was all rapped up lol must of looked stupid

X

I'm on day two of SS and i've been wrapped up all day, lots of people are saying the same thing!

I guess if its the only downside then I will have to cope with it but jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez I thought it may have got better as the time has went on x

I think as long as your on SS or LCD then you will feel cold. It's you body's way of protecting the main organs as far as I understand it.

Have a look in the CWP book, it mentions it in there. Explained alot better than I can explain it. xxxx

I keep 'cooking' my family! Have the heating on and I'm lovely and warm but everyone else is sweating!! Had to turn it off and resort to a nice comfy fleece blanket!!

got through my second day , yay go me lets hope tomorrow is just as good x keep warm fellow CD`s

Back