Is it possible?

pumpkinoune

My colleague has started lipotrim 10 days ago. He is about 10 stoes and 5'6, he is still not in ketosis and says he hasn't cheated, is it possible? he lost about 4 pounds.

hey pumpkin.. as far as i know if youve been 100 percent and each day had all shakes and around 3.5litres of water and nothing else apart fromblack coffee or tea then he is definitely in ketosis.

Make sure he isnt having things like chewing gum,,lempsips or anything that has sugar in it,, and no pepper chilli flakes etc,, all of which could be having an effect on him. However if he is ten stone and 5.6ft then his losses will be slower as he wont have much to lose........

just out of curiosity how much does he want to lose as 10stone and 5.6ft for a guy is quite light and im sure its within healthy bmi??? x

hey pumpkin.. as far as i know if youve been 100 percent and each day had all shakes and around 3.5litres of water and nothing else apart fromblack coffee or tea then he is definitely in ketosis.

Make sure he isnt having things like chewing gum,,lempsips or anything that has sugar in it,, and no pepper chilli flakes etc,, all of which could be having an effect on him. However if he is ten stone and 5.6ft then his losses will be slower as he wont have much to lose........

just out of curiosity how much does he want to lose as 10stone and 5.6ft for a guy is quite light and im sure its within healthy bmi??? x

I know!!! I find him skinny!! he wants to lose one stone.

Surely no reputable pharmacy is willing to supply him with LT? I would question whether or not he has, or is heading for, an eating disorder......

im with sandra on this one pumpkin... has a pharmacy said that they will support him with it? if so thats really worrying as that would put him underweight surely? xx

How does he know hes not in ketosis?

He doesn't he's just obsessed !!
Sure sign of a problem !!

Which chemist does he go to?
And where is it...

Think we should start naming and shaming these businesses!

hey pumpkin,,,is there any way you can talk him out of it,,because he shouldnt be on it unless he is above healthy bmi id fear for his health if i were you. x

He will be in ketosis, but his body is probably using up all the ketones for energy to stay alive seeing as he likely already has such a low body fat! 4lb off a 10 stone male gives a really high weight loss percentage. Dangerous if you ask me! :-/

xx

Back