Is it really unresonable...?

DustQueen

Gold Member
To cancel my wedding because my OH just cooked bacon sandwiches for him and my friend? :(
Want to punch him!!!

lol i feel like this daily when my hubby cooks his dinner! Its best to try and ignore it xx

Oh Carly :(
Yes, that is a tad unreasonable chick ;)
That is a sort of thing that you cook for guests eh ?
I can not stand the smell of bacon.
Smells of rotting flesh to me :jelous:

Mind, if you happened to put salt in his tea or coffee cos it got mixed up with the sugar .....:rolleyes:;)

Lol hun think slim n how much you'll look good in your wedding dress. Just think how many cals n carbs are in the sandwich not forgetting cholesterol *yuk*

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know you're only joking about the wedding but the way I look at it is, you're on the SW plan not your boyfriend so he should be able to eat what he wants, my husband would be eating something fattening and delicious and say to me that he feels bad etc and I just say to him well it's me that needs to loose weight not you so eat away! It's hard but something you just have to accept! :)

PS: I had bacon, eggs, tomatoes and toast this morning for my breakfast, I've actually had it most mornings this week and I still loose weight so why can you not have a bacon sandwich?

PS: I had bacon, eggs, tomatoes and toast this morning for my breakfast, I've actually had it most mornings this week and I still loose weight so why can you not have a bacon sandwich?

Hiya vanilla_cupcake...

Carly is following the Total Solution on Exante, total food replacement... so rotten fleshy smelling bacon:jelous: in between two slices of stodgy high carb bloating feeling highly processed with loads of salt in, is NOT an option for her at the moment ;)

I know you're only joking about the wedding but the way I look at it is, you're on the SW plan not your boyfriend so he should be able to eat what he wants, my husband would be eating something fattening and delicious and say to me that he feels bad etc and I just say to him well it's me that needs to loose weight not you so eat away! It's hard but something you just have to accept! :)

Wrong diet! :p

Yes I wouldn't lose weight if I ate that!
Still think I may kill him, at least the smell has gone now.
I have been scowling at him for ages now, he looks very sorry!
I'm sorry but if I can give up food and booze (after I already gave up the cigs) for this wedding he can give up a few foods that I can't stand him eating. I'm fine with most of the stuff he eats, I just ask maybe that he doesn't eat food I love under my nose :(

I sympathise! I have to cook for my kids all the time and not eat any of it. One thing to do would be to go out for a brisk stroll round the block when he does it again. Kills two birds with one stone :)

Remove the plug from the cooker and the toaster....no more bacon sarnies for him then!!
My brothers (who both live with me) eat their food in another room to me now coz I just glare at them if they sit where I am!

Well done you for not caving in and having a sandwich though hun :D

Remove the plug from the cooker and the toaster....no more bacon sarnies for him then!!
My brothers (who both live with me) eat their food in another room to me now coz I just glare at them if they sit where I am!

Well done you for not caving in and having a sandwich though hun :D

I have a lodger who eats all manner of fatty food under my nose all the time, but I can't punch him, if he wants to be fat it is his business but when the OH does it I expect a bit more support, damn men! It's not like I don't let him eat, there is just a short list of about 5 things I asked him not to eat, 1 was spag bol which he had last night :mad: and 1 was bacon sandwiches which he had this am!!! GIT!!!
Well done on getting yours so well trained :)

oooops I'm so sorry, my iPhone brought me to your thread, I thought I was on Slimmimg World :/

Back