Is it SW making me feel like this?

kelly_333_333

Kelly Manton
For the last 3 days I've had a constant nausea feeling in my stomach. I'm sure I haven't eaten anything dodgy, I've eaten similar things as my family. I've also had a lot of wind and yesterday only a bout of naughty poos lol :sign0131:

I feel like I did in the early months of pregnancy in regards to feeling sick.

Has anyone else felt similar to this after a sudden change in diet or during the first week of SW? As far as I know I do not have any food intolerance's or suffer from IBS or anything. Any ideas? :confused:

I should also mention that I am positive I am not pregnant!

A lot of people have this, it's usually your body adjusting to the diet. Although there are a couple of things you can do, peppermint tea, making sure you are drinking plenty of water and gaviscone to name a few suggestions.

Hope that helps,

Natt xxxx

Or it may just be a bug, there are a few going around just now.

Stick with the diet though, you know it makes sense.

Hi
I started SW last week and I have had a very noisy, upset tummy - I have posted a few times on here about it !!!

Alternating also with using lots of loo roll - enough said - I did have IBS a few years ago and did wonder if it had flared up again - now I know you are feeling the same though - well that makes me feel better - I mean that in the nicest way my lovely !!

I've put it down to all the fuit & veg I have been filling up on as tbh I have my parents here for a few days and as we have been so busy I've eaten far less fruit and only veg at dinner time & my tummy has been much happier.

Thank you for replying :)

Don't worry i won't be giving up! I am now a little reassured that all will be well as long as I carry on and will make a conscious effort to up my water in take!

Funnily enough I feel rotten this week too - first time since starting SW. I have had a bad tummy, headaches and feel run down and rubbish. I did have a naughty day on Saturday mind you, where I had a few too many syns so it might be because I ate rubbish. Hope you feel well soon x

There's a lot if it around at the moment! Perhaps you've picked up a tummy bug, but then it may be the change in your diet - hard to say. Agree with the others...sometimes increasing your fruit and veg does make your digestive system go a bit 'gurlgy' for a while, but it should settle down.
And if it's a bug, it will right itself soon enough. Plenty of water, stick with the nice healthy foods and nothing too dramatically hot or spicy and you'll be ok.

Hellie

Yes, I went through that stage for the first couple of weeks, your body and your 'gut' will soon adjust to the diet, just stick with it you'll get there, best wishes to you.

Back