1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it true??

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by ConfusedGirl, 19 June 2009 Social URL.

1. ConfusedGirl

ConfusedGirl Full Member

That the 30g bags of caramel snack-a-jacks are only 1.5 syns? I couldn't find it on the slimming world website so i put it into the calculator and thats what it said?

I need confirmation of this though as it seems too good to be true? :confused:

Here is the info:

30g bag
    cals: 122
    Fat: 0.9g
    Carbs: 26.4g
    Protien: 1.8g

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hajis-sweetie

hajis-sweetie WW newbie:)

WW Propoints
    Snack A Jacks Snack a Jacks, Caramel 35g bag[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] Original 7 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 7 Syns[/FONT]
    [/FONT]Snack A Jacks Snack a Jacks, Caramel 25g bag[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] Original 5 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 5 Syns[/FONT]
    [/FONT]I found these on SW website, there wasn't a 30g option though. HTH?
  4. ConfusedGirl

ConfusedGirl Full Member

Thanks. Suppose 30g would be 6 syns then....awwww im so dissapointed now, i knew it was too good to be true haha!!

I wonder why the calculator came out as 1.5 syns then?
  5. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    I can't get it to come up as that on the SW website. You might have misentered the information - the nutritional information you've supplied is per 30g bag, but if you entered these values in the 100g section, and then said portion size was 30g, you'd get 2 syns back as the answer.

Make sure you enter the values in the right bit depending on your info - either per 100g or per serving.

Does that makes sense?!
  6. ConfusedGirl

ConfusedGirl Full Member

Yes that makes sense thanks :) I didn't have the packet on me so googled it lol so maybe the info i've read off the internet was the wrong info....
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.