Is Lipotrim free if you are on benefits?

KikixLou

Hey there - My name is Kirstin and I'm a mum and had a baby girl 3 months ago however I am 5ft 1 and weigh in at 12 stone so need to lose weight but wondered if Lipotrim was free as as it stands I cannot afford it :(
Thanks
x

not to my knowledge hun, as far as i know you have to pay. but some have said their doctor can prescribe it but i think that is a reduced cost rather than free?

i'm sure someone more helpful will be along shortly! xxx

Hi.

No - the nhs will not pay for your 'food' and rightly so. If you did want to do LT then you'd have to pay yourself.

You are only 12st do you not think you could lose weight a 'conventional' way? As you shouldnt have alot to loose. And congrats on having a baby girl :)

Last edited:
Hi

No, they won't pay for it for you, though, try getting it through your doctors as I think it might cost less that way, although, mine weren't keen at all so I have to get mine from the pharmacy.

You do need to think about it as a replacement for the amount you spend on food though, obviously I don't know your situation, but I know I probably spent more as I was buying so much rubbish all the time!

Hannah

Hi.

No - the nhs will not pay for your 'food' and rightly so. If you did want to do LT then you'd have to pay yourself.

Even if she is only 12st, she is also only 5ft1, her BMI is 31.7 so she can certainly use Lipotrim. A collague at work with a BMI of 25 did Lipotrim for 2 weeks to bring his BMI down to 22.

You are only 12st do you not think you could lose weight a 'conventional' way? As you shouldnt have alot to loose. And congrats on having a baby girl :)
Even if she is only 12st, she is also only 5ft1, her BMI is 31.7 so she can certainly use Lipotrim. A collague at work with a BMI of 25 did Lipotrim for 2 weeks to bring his BMI down to 22.

Im not saying she cant do LT im saying maybe she can do it with a controlled diet if she cant afford £36 a week ............

Hey thanks everyone for your replies but tbh I don't eat junk food I eat healthy I jog 3 days a week and do exercise every day yet I have only lost about 4/5 pounds - I am still trying to lose weight other ways but LT was just an option I was considering - I can afford it but only for about 2/3 weeks :( x

Hey thanks everyone for your replies but tbh I don't eat junk food I eat healthy I jog 3 days a week and do exercise every day yet I have only lost about 4/5 pounds - I am still trying to lose weight other ways but LT was just an option I was considering - I can afford it but only for about 2/3 weeks :( x

Are you following a proper plan though or just doing it yourself. Sometimes what you think is healthy isnt as good as you think and if youre exercising a lot you might not be eating enough.

If youre not already doing it why not look at something like Calorie Counting, WW or SW??

2/3 weeks on a TFR seems like its being used for a 'quick fix' which is something its most definatly not. If you were to do it for 2/3 weeks bear in mind you will have to buy another 8shakes for refeed week and also food for refeed.

I do agree with starlight though ....

I am following a doctors plan :) and I'm not saying i'll do it for 2/3 weeks im saying thats all i could afford :/ x

I thought I wouldnt afford £36 a week also, but I think I prob spend alot more on food that I didnt need to buy. And it will make sure I cant buy them for the rest of the family as that money will the first 'food' shopping for the week. I think maybe see how much you spend on shopping a week and see if you stop having your share if you can afford it then. Also try your GP if they are doing it. If not maybe carry on what your doing until you can afford it.

SW and WW would be a waste of money if you dont stick to it so have a good think before starting any of them

CONGRATS

HI, I'm on benefits with two children. It's £45 in here in Northern Ireland. It gets tight but you find you manage your money more effectively when all you can have is your shakes and water. If you're breast feeding though I don't think you can do LT. If you truly can't afford it it is probably best you put it out of your mind because it can drive you mad. I've used LT as a safety net because of its quick results and ended up putting more weight on before.

Whatever you end up doing, good luck!!

Thankyou for your replies ... I actually don't buy alot of my food every week - I live with my partner and his grandfather who pays for us when we give him £25 a week rent!
I've lost 7lbs through doing things but its taken weeks for that!
x

Back